TEN

Told me how many niggas you fucked?

Dani POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. This bed is so much more comfortable than mine.

The last thing I remember is Von talking my ear off before I fell asleep in the car. He must have brought me to his house.

I got up and walked out of the room, entering a long hallway. He has a big house.

I walked down the hall and down the stairs to see Von sitting in the living room, watching tv, eating Apple Jacks. With no milk.

"Why didn't you take me home?"

He jumped a little bit and snapped his head in my direction.

"Folks don't be scaring me like that. A nigga already fighting demons," he exaggerated.

"My bad. Why'd you bring me here?"

"You was already asleep and I was getting tired so I just brought you here."

That's fine I guess...

"And why did you change my clothes?"

He had took off my shorts and gave me one of his shirts, which was super long on me.

"You looked uncomfortable in those shorts," he shrugged.

"You got any other cereal besides Apple Jacks?"

"You got a lot of questions this morning," he groaned.

I ignored him and went to the kitchen going through the refrigerator.

I grabbed some eggs and bacon and went in the cabinets finding some pancake mix.

"Look at her," Von dragged, recording me.

"Don't be posting me," I mugged.

"Why can't I show off my girl?" he smirked.

"Why did I agree to do this?"

I don't understand why he wants her back so bad. I get that that's his first love and everything but if she can leave you once, she can do it again.

Why won't he just move on and start over?

I know it's not easy but sometimes that's the best thing to do.

But don't take advice from me, I've never been in a relationship.

I placed the bacon in the pan and backed up so it wouldn't pop me. I don't have time for that damn grease burning me.

"I don't know but it's too late too back out now," he shrugged.

"Well can I at least know what I'm dealing with?"

"What you mean by that?" he asked.

"I wanna get to know you at least. Or better, let's play 21 questions," I cheesed.