TWENTY SIX

I'm not trusting, don't say you love me...

Dani POV - later that night

"Danielle put this damn dress on now!" Von yelled at me.

"Fuck you! Why can't I just wear a shirt and these leggings?"

He's trying to force me to wear this tight ass dress to this shitty ass party. If this plan doesn't work, then I'm either going to end up dead or back in jail.

But hey, it isn't like I'm risking anything. Besides Demi-

I wonder where she is. I bet she's almost due for her baby by now.

"That nigga not finna pick your ass up if you dressed like a thug. Now put on the dress before I beat yo ass," he argued.

"You can't make me do shit."

"Alright, watch this."

He grabbed some scissors and walked towards me, snatching me up by my arm. I punched him in his chest and he cut my legs right down the middle.

"That was my favorite pair of black leggings!"

He better not talk to me for the rest of the night.

"That seems like a you problem. Now take that shit off, put on the dress, and bring your ass outside so we can go," he demanded walking out the room.

I threw the dress on the ground and found a pair of gray leggings and a different shirt.

He thought he was going to tear up my shit and get what he wanted? Wrong bitch-

I threw on some gym shoes and fixed my hair a little bit before I walked outside.

"Didn't I tell you to put on that dress?" Von said loudly as I got in the car.

"Does it look like I give a fuck about what you told me?"

"Where you get all this mouth from?" Booka asked pulling off.

"Yeah, when we first met you, you never said shit. Now you got something to say every five minutes," Durk joined.

"Maybe because I'm sick of people talking shit to me."

"All we said was put on a dress and you act like it's the end of the world," Von said.

"Well, I didn't wanna wear a dress. And you can stop talking to me since you wanna cut up my leggings."

"You cut her leggings up?" they laughed.

"Bruh, she was doing too much, on King David. She was tryna beat my ass," Von said.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"Alright, everybody clear on what we doing?" Durk asked.

"No. I'm not clear on why your going to shoot up the car with me in it. Do you want me to die?"

"Girl, you just gotta get out the car before we start shooting," Booka said.

"How?"

"We're here," Durk said.

"How am I supposed to get out the car before y'all start shooting?"

Durk pulled out a big duffel bag with a whole bunch of guns.

They're really about to go kill this boy. And people call me crazy.

"Put this in," he said handing me an ear piece.

"Von going in with you so he can watch from a distance try to avoid each other. Booka watching the outside," Durk explained, handing Von an ear piece too.