ELEVEN

These niggas be doing too much...

Dani POV

"She like the way that I dance. She like the way that I move," Von sang loudly in my ear as I pushed the cart.

He was supposed to be taking me home but he forced me to go grocery shopping with him. He's getting on my nerves, too.

"Can you back the fuck up?"

"Is you gon make me back up?" he joked, squaring up with me.

"This is why I don't fuck with you like that now. If your not being mean then your being annoying."

"Shut your bald head ass up,"  he bucked.

"Who is bald head?"

I mean, I'm not a Rapunzel with the bundles, but I got some hair...

"Girl, you can't hide that big ass bald spot in the front of your head. You thought I wouldn't see it?" he laughed.

"Bitch your the one who gave me the bald spot," I mugged.

"No the fuck I didn't. You just tryna put everything on a nigga now huh?"

"You don't remember the fight we had in second grade?"

I have that spot from when I was about 8 years old and me and Von got in a fight at school over some crayons.

He took them from me so I punched him and he started pulling my hair. He pulled so hard that my hair came out and it never grew back in that spot.

We go way back, but not in a good way.

He's been a bully since pampers...

"Oh yeah," he laughed, "I been a gangsta since a shorty huh?"

"You think that's funny?"

"You shouldn't have punched me, It was just some crayons," he shrugged grabbing some ground beef from the pre packaged section.

"But at least your face healed. My hair still hasn't grown back," I whined, "and do you even know how to make ground beef?"

"Nope, but you can always make it for me," he said.

"Listen, I don't know why you think that we're cool because we're not. After your little plan is over, we're going right back to hating each other."

"Lil folks, stop acting like you not starting to like me," he smirked.

I was just a little bit, but I can't deal with him all the time. I get annoyed easily.

"It's okay. Everybody love them some Von," he bragged.

I rolled my eyes and pushed the cart with him following behind me.

"What else do you need?" I asked.

"Ain't that your sister?" he asked, pointing to his right.

I looked to where he was pointing and Demi, Joshua, and Melanie were walking together. They looked like they were shopping.

"Yeah that's her. Come on let's go."

"Nah, I got some business to handle with that nigga Josh," he told me as he started to walk over to him.

Here we go again...

I followed with the cart, just in case I had to knock somebody over with it.

"Wassup with you Lil foe nem," Von smirked, "you thought you killed me or something?"

"Von don't do this in front of all these people," Demi said, trying to play peace maker.

Sis, just start minding you business like me. It works like a charm.

I opened up the bag of chips in the cart and started eating them while I watched them size each other up.

I'll scan them and pay for them later...

"Shoot me now while I'm paying attention," Von smirked in his face.

There was no point of me trying to get Von to walk away. There was nothing I could say or do to defuse the situation.

But even though Von and I have our differences, now I can say that I would take his side before I take Joshua's or Melanie's.

I'm debating on Demi right now...

Joshua was about to say something but before he could, Von grabbed him and slammed him into the watermelons.

Damn, I wanted to buy one of those...

They started fighting and Demi and Melanie tried to break it up. I sat there and watched per usual.

Once again, I'm not even supposed to be here...

Joshua hit Von, where he got shot making him fall to the ground.

Von held his wound while Joshua tried to practically kill him with his hands. Von wasn't going though.

Where the fuck is security?

"Alright, get off of him," I said loudly, pushing the cart into Joshua's side.

"I'm always saving your ass," I mumbled picking Von up off the floor.

"You ain't have to do that, I had it myself," he groaned.

"Yeah, yeah. Use the cart as support."

He grabbed the cart and leaned onto it. You could tell he was in a lot of pain.

"So word on the street is y'all are a thing now. Is that true?" Melanie asked.

"Mind your business," Von answered before I could say anything, "come on Dani."

"Tell your brother I said watch out," Von said to Josh as he got up.

"Anything else you need?" I asked as we walked off.

"Nope. Pay for this shit and I'll meet you in the car," he said, handing me a lot of money.

"And your taking me home!" I yelled to him as he limped off.

"Maybe," he smirked, looking back.

I laughed at him as I watched him walk out the store.

He's not bad. Not bad at all...

________________________________

A bitch got school tomorrow. 🙄 Bye. Love y'all.