TWENTY

Dani POV

Im sitting here on the wall as they stare at me.

I'm disappointed but I'm not surprised.

More disappointed because Demi was right when she said what she said. I thought I was gonna prove her wrong but hey, it is what it is.

"Dan-

"Can you give me my keys so I can go home?"

"So you just about to leave without talking to me or saying bye?" he frowned.

What did he expect?

"Just give her the keys," Missharon said.

"Can you leave? I'll give you some money and shit for the baby and the doctors appointments. I know your ass ain't got no insurance," he said rolling his eyes.

She kissed her teeth and glared at me before she held her hand out.

Hide the money y'all, there's poor people around-

He slapped some money in her hand and she left out.

"The keys?" You could hear the attitude in my voice.

"Look, I'm sorry for kissing her."

"What are you sorry for? It's not like we're together or anything."

"So you ain't mad?" he asked.

"Nope, hand over the keys now."

"Why you acting like that?" he asked getting mad.

"Acting like what?"

He thinks I'm supposed to sit here and be happy after I just watched him kiss his ex (who I thought he was over) and tell him she's pregnant. Who would do that?

"You acting like you can't stand me and shit. How about you talk to a nigga?" he complained.

"Talk about what? She's pregnant with your kid and you kissed her. What is there to discuss? I don't even give a fuck."

"That's the problem, you don't give a fuck about nothing," he said getting loud.

"Yep, I don't give a fuck and I won't start anytime soon. Maybe YOU should learn how to not give a fuck. You'll be a lot happier."

I had to learn how to not care because when you do, you end up getting hurt.

And I'm standing here trying to argue and put on this tough act when he actually hurt my feelings. But I'm not gonna show him that.

It's like I do care, but I don't. I care partially but overall I don't give a fuck. If that makes sense-

"Now give me my fucking keys so I can go home. Stop forcing me to stay with you because I don't want to be around you anymore."

Damn, I'm arguing kind of good today-

"I know you ain't tryna cut me off," he mugged getting in my face.

I mean- I was trying to but you look like you might hit me if I do.

"Don't nobody cut me off," he said loudly, " I do all the arts and crafts around this bitch."

You really thought you ate?

"Well you are cut off. Don't call my phone and don't come by my house," I said, snatching my keys out his pocket.

I should've done that a long time ago...

"Demi let's go," I said, sticking my head into the booth. She got up and walked out looking at Von's heated face and then back at me.

"What happened with y'all?" she asked weirdly.

Mind your business-

"Come on let's go."

Before I could walk out, Von grabbed my arm.

"When you lose your attitude and get over yourself, you know where to find me," he said.

Let me just get this shit off my chest before I leave here.

"You know, some times when we talk it hurts because I don't even know what we're supposed to be. You lead me on and mess with me and give me all these mixed signals just to do something that makes me upset."

Omg I sound like a bitch-

"I don't wanna do that anymore," I finished before I walked out.

I hate venting. I feel so dumb after I done told somebody all my business.

When I walked out, Demi was standing there waiting on me.

"Why didn't you get in the car?"

"The car isn't here," she said.

Oh yeah-

I opened my phone and ordered us a Lyft.

"So what happened?" Demi asked.

"He kissed Missharon and she's pregnant with my baby," I sighed, "you were right. I do let him control me and I don't even know why I let it get to where it did. But it's not happening anymore."

"And what did you say to him?" she asked.

"I cut him off. I told him I don't wanna be around him anymore because all he does is play with my feelings."

"You actually said that?"

"Yeah why are you surprised?"

I waited for her response but I didn't get one. I looked over and she was just staring at me.

"What?"

"Your in love," she smiled.

"Bitc- Girl please."

"It's okay. You can act like you don't care, but I know you do," she cheesed.

She is so bipolar. She better get them damn pregnancy hormones together.

The Lyft came and we were home in less than 10 minutes.

Pop was in his spot, watching tv this time.

"Hey, Pop," we greeted.

"Hey girls. Demi how's the baby?" he asked, shocking us.

"How did you know?"

"This is my house. I hear everything," he rolled his eyes.

"Are you mad?" Demi asked.

"Nope, as long as you handle your responsibilities," he said, "you know Donna had your mother when she was your age."

"I miss her," he sighed.

"You'll see her soon Pop," Demi said rubbing his back.

Why would she tell him that?

"Alright I'm going to sleep."

________________________________

Who winning? ⬇️

Durk, you know you my baby, but Von winning😂