11

You couldn't hide the excitement in your voice, you just hoped he didn't think you were too insane.

"So, ur... Um, well err..." You muttered. You were speechless.

Thomas gave a little cough, "So, um, how are you?"

HE. SPOKE. TO. YOU.

You leaped around, jumping as high as you could and sprinted around trees. You could not believe it.

He did it!

He's actually british!

You decided to try and calm down so that you could actually reply.

"I'm great! I'm really really great."

*An hour and a half later*

"Hailey! Where have you been!" Your Mom stopped you right at the front door before you could come up with any excuses.

"I... I got stuck in a tree."

You pushed past your persistent Mother just to be caught by Tyler. Of course.

He raised a daring brow, "What were you doing out in the woods?"

"Like I said, I was tree climbing!" You took advantage of his still weak back and ran up the stairs, slammed the door and leaned back against it.

You did it.

He did it.

It was almost stupid to think that you were even that close, you'd only had one conversation but you couldn't shake the feeling that you were connecting. It was a cheesy idea but you knew, for sure, that this friendship would grow.

"Ha-ailey!" Tyler finally got to the top of the stairs and knocked on the door,   he would never give up, would he?

"Wha-at?"

You crossed your fingers and tightly shut your eyes, wishing Tyler away.

"Let me in," he whispered at the door.

"No!" You said and locked it before he could try anything. Brothers.

You launched yourself onto your bed and smiled into your pillow which was already half suffocating you. But you were just so excited that you didn't care.

However, after a few minutes you did need to breathe so you hopped up and blasted the 'Little Einsteins Remix'. Don't ask.

"Um, Hailey are you okay?" He said just loud anough for you to hear, then he added, "Mentally?"