YOUR POV

Sorry I haven't updated but here's a little more I'm so sorry for leaving you guys but I'm back!!!

"Just because we are at the lakehouse, Tyler, it doesn't mean we are going to run around screaming freedom, does it now?" Your mother eyed Tyler through the mirror.

"No mom," he mumbled and you stifled a little scoff.

"As for you young Lady, no vampire journals till the end of vacation!"

"WHAT. NO. How will I ever survive? It is emotionally, mentally and physically impossible! I will not stand for this kind of... Abuse! You are embarrising the family name! My blood glucose levels are gonna-"

"Hailey. Please. Just two weeks. You will survive."

***

"Tyler!" Your mum screeched through the house while you planned your escape route. "Its scrabble time!"

"I'm ever so sorry mother, but I will have to kindly disregard your generous invitation as I am offering my free time towards," he began all posh and mockingly but then raised his voice almost shouting, "things that actually matter."

What was all that about, you thought. It must be Thomas, everything that Tyler did was to do with Thomas. You kind of liked it that way even if Tyler was getting a little too obsessive.

You had still never heard him say a word. Ever. You longed to get to know him, you were secretly just as bad as your brother.

"So, scrabble anyone?"

But before she knew it you had gone out the back to sit on the swinging bench, cuddled up in blankets and read The Fever Code, for the third time that year.