5

The real perfection wasn't his thin lips or cute nose, it was that look. That worried, stressed, tense almost tormented expretsion... It was deep.

You wanted to talk to him so bad, you wanted to be friends. You had to know his story.

"Would anyone else like to share their story?"

After snapping out of your daze, you realized you had been staring for almost an hour, deciphering his emotions and feelings. It was as if you already knew him, his thoughts, but you didn't. You felt so confused to whether you were making up all these dreams of how you might be telepathic or be star-crossed lovers.

You, Tyler and his friend fumbled off of the bench and to the back of the room where a table of juice and cookies were waiting.

"Hailey, you wanna meet us in the car? Thomas and I are going to stay and talk for a bit if you don't mind," Tyler asked almost poshly, you hesitated before replying, you had to meet this guy. Wait. He said Thomas. Thomas.

" I'll stay. But I might just read over there." You paused, "Um, actually I'll hang with you and Thomas."

___

"Thomas said nothing the whole time!" You commented as we drove back.

"Ah, he's just like that." Tyler defended.

"Is he ok? I mean, he looked..."

"Depressed."

___

You couldn't stop thinking about him, he was so perfect. His personality was all shown in his face, he wanted to smile. He wanted to laugh and talk and hang out but.... But it was hard for him. You thought he was depressed, you knew he was depressed. The more you thought the more you wanted to see him again. Being acquainted with Thomas was still something though. Hopefully, it would turn into something more, you just couldn't be sure.

HIIIII! 2 updates in a day im officially obsessed!!!! aha love you all and please give advice on what to do next xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx