Chapter 1 Shota

Shota Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki's twin

same exact characteristics except for her attitude 

Same quirk... this goes for all twins

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shota's P.O.V.

I hated, and I mean hated the mere fact that we had to wear a skirt for the school uniform. I never really liked the idea of dresses, skirts, honestly, anything extremely girly. 

I waited for my twin at the entrance, I was getting impatient even though usually he was the one waiting for me.  Finally he came out and we started on our way to UA. We entered the 1-A classroom and took our seats towards the back. Two energetic red heads walked in, they were probably a set of twins. 

The female red head looked around, searching for a spot. She sat down at a desk and pulled her phone out, scrolling through something. "Hello?" A hand passed my face, grabbing my attention. A boy with broccoli green hair and eyes stood in front of me. "oh, hey." I muttered as I tried not making eye contact. "uhm...I came over here because my twin, Shizuku, wanted to go talk with... I don't know. " He told me. " well, okay, but honestly I didn't ask, but I will ask, what's YOUR name?" I asked him, emphasizing your. "Well, I'm Izuku Midoriya, what about you?" "Shota Todoroki" We sat in a weird silence for a bit, now knowing each others names.

for lunch, I sat with Shoto at a table and we silently ate our Cold Soba. I looked across the cafeteria and realize a new group has already formed. It consisted of the Kirishima twins, Kaminari twins, Bakugo twins, Sero twins, and  Ashido twins. I looked around me as a bunch of others sat down at Shoto and I's table. The Midoriya twins, Asui twins, Uraraka twins, and Iida twins. (The form of the Dekusquad!) We had our small conversations and somehow, Shoto and I were dragged into some plans. The whole group decided to dub us the 'Dekusquad' since  apparently the other group was named 'Bakusquad' . 

We all headed to our class and we finished off our day. Shoto and and I dragged on as we walked back to the house, dreading having to be there. We made it to the front door and kicked off our shoes. Shoto and I went off to our own rooms, changing into normal clothes.  Our first day was finally over and there many, many more to not enjoy. "Everybody! Dinner is ready!" I heard Fuyumi yell. I groaned and slowly made my way to the dinning area. I sat down in a chair and muttered incoherent words. Huyumi, Fuyumi's twin brother, sat plates down in front of everyone as the last person sat down. Natsuo and Matsuo bickered through out the whole dinner while Shoto and I tried to eat peacefully. Our father tried speaking to My twin and I but we just ignored him, as clearly, we did not want to talk to him. 

We finished up dinner and we all headed back to our rooms. I locked my door, knowing if I didn't, privacy wouldn't be such a thing. Memories flooded into my mind, my brother and I standing next to each other, mom in front holding a kettle of boiling water above our faces. I clenched my fists and took a huge breath, shaking the memory away. I laid back and shut my eyes tight, hoping to soon fall asleep. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I ran to school realizing I was late, Shoto left me behind this morning probably wanting to want to be good student. I bumped into someone, causing the two of us to fall to the ground.  "owww..." The other groaned. I looked up and saw one of the Kirishima twins. "Oh... sorry." She apologized as she stood. "whats your name again? I'm terrible with remembering." She asked as she held a hand out to help me up. I looked at her hand and just got up on my own, not needing her help. "Shota Todoroki." I huffed as I brushed off my skirt and looked back up into her bright red eyes. "Eirio Kirishima!" She said, introducing herself, half smiling. "Where's your brother?" I asked her, realizing he wasn't with her. " I woke up late." She muttered as she looked down at the ground, her smile fading. "I did the same, lets get to class though."  I told her as I started walking a direction. "Uhm... I'ts this way Shota." she told me as she pointed the opposite direction. "Right, lets go." I mumbled as I started the right way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                     My first chapter

                                                                                      764 words

                                                                     good by My Lovely Extras

                                                                                        ~Asher~