Chapter 4 Eirio

Eirio's P.O.V.

I grabbed my bag and hurried out of the classroom. I ran until I ran right into someone's back, knocking me onto my butt. Tears threatened to well up in my eyes but I just wiped them away. I looked up to see who it was only to see Katsuki and Matsuki looking down at me with disgust. That look... It kinda hurt. 

I stood up, brushing myself off, before running off. I ran to my brother who was walking down the hall, talking with Denki. I grabbed his arm, laying my head on his bicep. I hid my face in the cloth of the jacket of his uniform. Tears continued to threaten, but I held them back. "Eirio!" I heard Matsuki yell. I moved to the other side of my brother and hid my face again. "what do you need Matsuki?" Eijiro asked her, as I slightly peeked around his arm. I felt like a little child running and hiding behind one of there parents, something Eijiro and I never actually experienced as little ones due to the fighting our parents did and the fact that they abandoned us. 

"her" She huffed, trying to catch her breath, pointing at me. I shook my head rapidly and tried running off again, but I was stopped by a strong pair of arms wrapping around my stomach. I looked over my shoulder to see Katsuki pulling me back. A blush crept onto my face and I began to struggle more to escape from his grip. He pulled me to his chest, tightening his grip on me. Soon I gave up and I hid my face with my hands. I probably looked pathetic, running from my issues. 

"Eirio, stop running and hiding from me" Katsuki's rough voice whispered into my ear. My eyes widened and my blush darkened. "Should we leave you?" I heard Denki question. I looked up, uncovering my face, watching as Denki grabbed Ejiro's arm and grabbing Matsuki's hand pulling them off. I could hear Matsuki yelling at Denki all the way down the hall until I couldn't hear them anymore. 

I gasped loudly as Bakugo threw me over his shoulder, taking me somewhere. I hit his back with my fists, pleading him to put me down. I was slightly afraid my skirt had risen and I didn't want anyone to see. "Shut up Eirio and let me take you out of this school first" He snapped. I stopped hitting his back and sighed softly, knowing I wasn't going to convince him to put me down, if anything I was just making him angry.

Soon he set me down, but when he did, he grabbed my wrist keeping his grip tight. "What do you want, I'm not in a good mood right now" I told him, anger washing over me and un-interest soaking my words. "your birthday is soon if I'm not mistaken so, your honestly one of the few people I care for, what do you want" He asked, as if he really didn't care, but by his words it seemed true enough. "nothing really, I don't receive much on my birthday" I mumbled softly, looking down at the ground.

He let go of my arm and moved to stand in front of me. He pressed his index finger under my chin and pushed my chin up so I'd look at him. "don't your parents ever buy you things for your special day?" He questioned, clearly not knowing the full truth about the Kirishima's past. 

"They don't honestly deserve anything hun. They were just some surprise to us. This is just the day they were born, nothing else" Dad muttered to mom, thinking I couldn't hear. I peaked around the corner to see them sitting around the coffee table. I could hear them clear as day, and the words hurt just like a bullet through the heart. Sure, what could a 5 year old understand, they were already overwhelmed with the new quirk they possessed. A small scar now covered my left eye from the 'incident' when obtaining the power. "Just leave it, they won't understand anyway." Mom responded, standing up from her spot. I ran from my hiding area and stood in front of them, fists clenched and tears spilling. "I do understand!! Why!? We deserve love just like every other child out there in the world!  This day is supposed to be special to brother and I!" I yelled at them. Anger washed over their faces and dad walked over, picking me up. "just go, you know we mean this and we don't need your useless self interfering."  He growled.

"my parents never cared to do something special then. And now there not even here, they left Eijiro and I, so no, we don't get anything from our parents."

"what?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

801 words

you get to know a little more about the Kiri twins!! Tell me what you want and I can make things happen

good bye my Lovely Extras

~Asher~