Chapter 3 Shota

Shota's P.O.V

I sat with Eirio and not my squad because she wanted to talk to me. About what? I don't care, I just wanted to hear some tea. She sat across from fidgeting a little to much for my liking. "What do you wanna tell me. Get on with it already and stop your fidgeting" I told her, getting slightly annoyed. "Gee, Shota, I'm just nervous, chill" She retorted. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Spill or I'll leave." I said flatly.

She glared at me, like I was afraid of that. She took a deep breath and looked down at the table. "So first off... I have this crush..." She muttered as she looked back up, trying not to make eye contact with me. "who is this crush?" I asked intrigued. "u-uhm...I-its Katsuki" She muttered quietly but not quiet enough for me to not hear. I perked up. "Anger issues? Why him?" I asked pointing over to were he was for a second. "He's different towards me!" She told me, defending herself. A dark red blush plastered her face as she looked back down cursing out herself. "continue!!" I shouted, causing her to flinch and look up. "well, uhh... the other day, I decided to take a walk and clear my mind, but I bumped into him. he asked me what I was doing out there but I panicked and said I needed to go home. He stopped me before I walked further and he said I needed to answer his question. So I muttered it but that didn't satisfy him. So... I shouted it at him. Then he yanked me towards him by my wrist and told me not to do that. I Freaked out and went home..." She trailed off, her blush now crimson red. 

I sat back, taking in all the information. "well, that's a lot" I said as I sat up, glancing back over at Katsuki. "my real question though still... is why him?" I questioned her. "I don't know... I just wanted to know him better than anyone else in the squad yet I accidentally fell for him... and I mean hard" She responded, sitting up herself. she thought to herself for a second, what it looked like. "do you have any crush yourself?" She asked me, curiosity beaming on her face. My face began to burn. "maaaaaybbbeeeee?" I told her. She crossed her arms across her chest and pouted. "fine, don't tell me." She sassed. 

I shook my head at her and began to eat my lunch. She let a grunt of dissatisfaction. I looked back up at her a watched as she began to eat her own food quietly. "well... being quiet shut you up." I giggled. "Shut up." She snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked along side Midoriya as we made our way to something the squad wanted to do. Midoriya continued to talk to me about miscellaneous things. He sure was a talker but I feel he talked about more things to me, some on a deeper level. 

We approached the park and we made our way to the squad. The Iida twins began to scold us about being only a couple minutes late. It's not that big of a deal, and was I going to put up with this? no. "Who cares if we were only a few  minutes late, it's just a get together practically. So, no need to scold us" I hissed, frustration dripping in my voice. They stepped back, astonished of my words. "but what if-" "we'd actually care." I cut them off. They walked off, mumbling things I didn't care to listen for. 

Shoto walked up to me and tilted his head. "what did you just do?" He questioned me. "you don't need to know" I told him, shrugging and walking somewhere else. I sat down in the grass and began picking at it.  Midoriya came and sat down next to me. "So, Shota, what is your relationship with your twin?" He asked, I thought for a second. "mm, I don't know, I only talk to him if he comes up to me or I need something, Or, if he drives me somewhere." I told him. "That's nice." He said as he looked over to were Shoto and Shizuku were talking. 

Izuku and I kinda just sat in a comfortable silence until we all decided to head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you guys like it so far? 

I hope you enjoy it 

bye bye my lovely Extra's 

~Asher~