chapter 5 Shota

Shota's P.O.V 

You know, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like many things, nor do I care for a lot of stuff. But what's terrible is having to work with Katsuki. Sure, he's my best friend's crush, but him and I clash way to much. If you were to lock us in a room together for a whole day, one or the other would be dead, or unconscious due to the another's actions. 

Katsuki suddenly snapped me out of my daydream. "I know, you definitely don't like me, but I want to do something special for Eirio on her birthday... and I need your help" the blonde trailed off. I looked up, disgust, confusion, and un-interest taking over my look. "what the- why do you need my help?!  I don't think you've ever  asked someone for help!!" I shouted at him. "Well, this is important to me! I don't want to mess anything up, I want her to like it!" He yelled back at me. This went on, shouting back and forth until the red head herself ran around the corner.

"Stop yelling at each other!" She shouted at us, running up to us. She stopped and bent over, holding her stomach trying to catch her breath. Katsuki scoffed and crossed his arms over his shoulder. "whatever, I didn't want to keep talking to this half'n'half" He muttered. 

Izuku came running around the corner and stopping by Eirio. Oh yeah, I forgot we were in the middle of a mini mission for class. This is why I was complaining about being with Katsuki, because he was my stupid partner. "c'mon Eirio, we need to go this way." Izuku told the red head as he grabbed her arm pulling her the opposite direction. And Izuku is Eirio's partner. "we need to get this mission done with so I don't have to be with you anymore" Katsuki hissed at me, walking off without me. 

I ran after him getting kind of angry. We finished the mission and went to go back. I finally was free of him... never mind... I need to help Eirio so I'll have to help Katsuki. "Katsukkkkiiiii" I groaned as I slowly made my way towards him. "what?!" He asked clearly irritated. "I guess I'll help you if it helps her" I muttered, stopping in front of him. I looked up at him and watched him roll his eyes at me. "that's all it took for you to help me? realize it wasn't necessarily for me but for your friend?" He asked, almost mocking me it felt like. "oh shut it and tell me what you plan" I snapped back at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed softly, sitting up against the head of bed, my arm draped across my eyes. I had soo much stuff to deal with. Katsuki's surprise to Eirio, my dad raining on me with questions about becoming a hero.  I just wanted to block everything out, every single word said to me, good or bad.

I laid back and closed my eyes hoping to drift off to sleep... until I got a text message from my own brother. we... live in the same freaking house. I got up and ran to my brothers room. He was sitting on his bed. His stupid message was for me to grab his water bottle... off his desk when it was right next to him. I snatched the water bottle up and threw it at his face. "LET. ME. GET. SLEEP." I yelled at him before slamming his door shut and stomping off to my own, going to bed and actually falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like it? Do people actually read these?

616 words 

bye my lovely Extra's

~Asher~