Chapter 2 Eirio

Eirio Kirishima 

Eijiro Kirishima's twin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eirio's P.O.V

Life isn't the hottest for me, for one, my brother is yelling at me, for what? I don't know. I ran my fingers through the red strands of my hair and sighed softly. I looked down at the ground and tried tuning my brother out. My brother and I had a few issues going on in our lives. Right now the two of us lived alone together. Our parents had left us when we were younger so we learned how to live like how we were today. At the moment Eijiro was cooking dinner while I was sitting at the table watching him. That's probably why he was yelling at me. 

"Chill out Ei." I muttered as I got up and looked at what he was doing. "Then why don't you help me?!!" He shouted, causing me to flinch. "nah, I'm not feeling it today" I retorted as I went to go sit down again. honestly, I was telling the truth, I had something fogging mind and could barely focus on anything. I had the biggest crush on someone and I had no idea why I fell for them so quickly. 

I groaned rather loudly and banged my head on the table, keeping it there. "What was that for?" Ei asked. I mumbled incoherent words and ran my fingers through my hair again. I heard clinking of plates and silverware. Then I heard plate being placed down. A hand rested on the top of my head so I decided to look up. Eijiro began to stroke my hair, comforting me. This is why I say he is the best brother ever. "Is everything okay?" He questioned, gesturing to my state. I shrugged and sat up. He then removed his hand from my head and wen to his seat, sitting down. 

we ate and finished. "I know you made dinner tonight Eijiro, but I really need to do something, can you do the dishes?" I told him as I grabbed one of my hoodies and keys. I turned to him and he nodded. I walked out the door and locked it behind me.

 I began to walk down the street trying to clear my mind. It was October and Eijiro and I's birthday was soon. All of a sudden I bumped into someone. I guess I tend to do that. I looked up only to be met with crimson red eyes. "Oi, what are you doing out here?" Bakugo questioned me, this time not giving me a nickname like usual. ''uhmm..." was all I could manage to mumble. 

The whole squad had gotten really close over the couple of months we were in school. I for one, made it a mission to get as close as I can with Katsuki. but... apparently my mind and heart had other plans. "I-I.... I need to go" I panicked as I began to walk the opposite direction. I pressed my hands against my cheeks, feeling the warmth of them. "wait!" I heard him yell in annoyance. I turned and let my hands fall to my sides. "you didn't answer my question." He noted as he got closer to me again. I looked up at him then down to my feet. " I needed to clear my mind" I muttered, still not looking at him. "Look me in the eyes and tell me again." He demanded. I looked up into his crimson eyes and balled my fists up. "I told you! I came out here to walk and clear my mind!!" I raised my voice at him. 

He seemed almost stunned at this action. He starred at me wide-eyed, speechless. He gripped my arm and yanked me towards him. "Owwww" I whined, as he looked down at me with anger in his eyes. "Don't raise your voice at me Eirio." He muttered as he let go of my wrist, anger no longer lingering in his crimson orbs. Now I was the one stunned, he did not just to that. 

"N-now I really have to go." I told him, turning around and running home. I unlocked the door and walked in out of breath. I took my hoodie off and put it on the coat rack, followed by taking off my shoes. I ran to my room and slammed my door shut, taking a deep breath. I grabbed my phone checking my notifications. Nothing important so I plugged it in and laid down on my bed, cuddling into the blankets. He... He had touched my wrist. The thought caused me to blush so I hid my face in the blankets, soon drifting off, drowning in my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So...Chapter 2!!!

love you my lovely extras!!!

784 words

~Asher~