Chapter 7 Shota

Shota's P.O.V

I walked up to the house with the others and had Denks knock on the door. Eijiro opened it and we all walked in. 

I was dressed in black ripped jeans, a black shirt, and a red and black flannel. I had my black converse on and a black loose choker. I looked around and noticed that there were alcohol bottles set on the table, and all I could think was that things might get nasty. I sighed softly and looked around again, noticing the room filling up with more people. Soon Eirio had come up to me, sparking small conversation by saying hello and thank me for attending. 

She finished talking and told me she had to go and say hello to others. I nodded and walked over to Izuku. He smiled softly and handed me a cup. "um, Izuku... you know this is alcohol right?" I asked him as I peered down into my cup. He hummed a yes in response and took a sip of his own drink. "Uh, Izuku I don't think I would have ever pinned you to drink but now I guess I see different. " I told him as I took the smallest sip of mine. "We should go somewhere alone... I haave... something I want to do.." He began to slur his words. "Izu, cmon... how much have you had already?!" I asked him as I took his cup out of his hands, placing it on the counter. He held up a 2 with his fingers as he bent over. 

I sighed and hooked my arms with his arms pulling up. "you have such a low tolerance..." I muttered as I moved him somewhere to sit down. After a while, I myself had at least a few cups and felt a little out of it. I went back over to Izuku who was now standing up. He grabbed my hand, but I didn't pull away for some reason. Izuku took me to there back yard and kissed me. My eyes widened but again, I didn't pull away. "u-uhm... I think... I don't know.." I muttered as I sat down on the grass. Izuku laid down putting his head in my lap. "Izu..." I muttered as I shifted slightly. 

I get up, leaving Izuku sleeping in the grass and walk back onto the porch. I sat down on one of the benches out there and glanced through the window. Things were really going down, the one thing I didn't want to happen. 

I pulled my phone out and looked at the time. It was now 2:00 AM. Things were getting out of hand, I wanted to do something but I couldn't with the state I was in. I probably wasn't as bad as everyone and walked back inside to get a glass of water. I drank more water before I felt slightly better. I could somewhat think straight yet I still wasn't sober. 

I glanced back to were I left Izuku, which at this point we all knew he wasn't sober. I yawned softly and looked at my phone again. Fuyumi had messaged me... a lot. 

Fuyumi and Shota's PMs

Shota, when are you and Shoto supposed to be home??

Shota!! Were are you? 

You were supposed to be home hours ago!!

I sigh softly again and shut my phone off, putting it in my back pocket. So much was going on and I had no idea how to deal with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it!!

Love you my lovely extras 

~Asher~