Chapter 8 Eirio

Eiro's P.O.V.

The worst thing to be added to the night. A maid dress! I have no idea who brought it but now I'm in the bathroom changing into it drunk. 

I unlocked the bathroom door and stumbled out. I walked into the midst of the party and stood there, letting everyone take in the scene. People started chanting my name for some reason but I had such a bad headache I just decided to drown them out. I sat down on the counter as Katsuki walked up to me. 

I swung my legs back and forth as Katsuki talked to me, telling me the same story over and over. I got tired of it and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his. He shut up and kissed back. 

The night may or may not have gotten a little to far. Not as in dirty far but as in drunk far. Soon enough into the night I passed out somewhere and ended up there for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the worst hangover somebody could possibly get. I sat up, realizing that I was in the living room and that other people were around me. Not many, but enough to know a lot of us got drunk. 

I yawned softly and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and got up to use the restroom. I finished that and went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. When I approached the island that filled the middle of the kitchen I realized my brother standing there. He had his face in his hands and his red hair fell around his face also, shielding his eyesight view. 

I sighed and walked up next to him, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "E-Ei?? You okay?" I whispered to him softly as I moved some of his hair out of his face. He mumbled some incoherent words and gently pushed me away. "Eijiro.." I muttered as I looked down at the ground feeling guilty.

I sighed out of defeat and grabbed a glass out of the cabinet, filling it with water from the  faucet. I drank some of it and set it down on the table. I looked over into the living room and watched as Katsuki sat up, softly cursing at himself and rubbing his head. He stood up and looked around realizing were he was and groaning. 

He noticed me and walked over to me. I smiled softly and giggled. "need something to drink?" I whispered, cautious to not wake anybody else up. He shook his head and hugged me. I was in awe and hugged him back. He rested his chin on my shoulder, taking a deep breath. "You okay?" I asked him, rubbing his back. He hummed a yes and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

I giggled softly and closed my eyes, hiding my face the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry if last night was too hectic for you.." I trailed off, feeling bad for the fact that he probably also had a hangover. "It was fiiinnneee..." I told me softly and he gave my neck a soft kiss. I giggled and nuzzled my face further into his neck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't have any more idea's for this chapter so yeah, this is were I'll leave off. 

Love ya 

~Asher~