{Vampire! Luffy x reader}

One piece au

-

3RD POV

Y/n walked through the Sunny's hallways during the middle of the night then all of a sudden, she heard a hiss coming from outside. The hiss sounded like someone was in pain, so being the curious person she was, Y/n followed the sound. 

Outside on the deck, Luffy was found crouching and hiding his face away from Y/n. 'Luffy? What are you doing here? Did you try to get food from the fridge again?' Y/n giggled. Typical Luffy right? No, something was off, and it felt eerie. 'Y/n, go away...' 'Wha-?' Luffy had never sounded this cold and upset ever since Ace had died. 'Hey, Luffy...turn around for me.' 'NO! You d-don't get it Y/n! Stay away from m-me' Luffy continuously hiccuped and cried uncontrollably. The poor boy kept neglecting Y/n's comfort until he finally gave in as she embraced him. 'Luffy, what in the world is wrong?' 'I'm n-not hu-human! I'm a vampire, but I'm hiding myself because y-you guys won't like me anymore! I DRINK HUMAN BLOOD Y/N, I'M A M-MONSTER!' Luffy cried in your chest as you stroked his hair not knowing what to do or how to reply. 

'Hey Luffy,  I think you should tell the crew, and if they don't accept you then don't worry because I'll be with you till the ends of the world. Okay, Captain?' 'Really?' Luffy looked up at you as his eyes twinkled a sign of hope. 'Of course Luffy! Now, Let's get you some blood in the infirmary. You must be starving, you poor thing!' You slowly got up, and you lent a hand to Luffy. You guys walked hand-in-hand to the infirmary as Luffy averted back to his normal self and joked around. Hey, your captain's diet may be gruesome, but every living thing needs to survive in a way right?

Hi guys! Sorry that was so short...I thought it was good just to end that way

:))

-325 word-

9/08/21