Pt. 2{All the things I did for you}

-

Btw, just to let you guys know, Y/n and Zoro have a strong bond.

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling horrible. I rubbed my eyes adjusting to the room I was in, and I slowly stood up. Sadness rushed into me as all the memories of last night came back. I sighed as I opened the door. Walking to my room, I bumped into Robin. 'Y/n-san, how was the confession?' she asked. Robin was the only one who knew my HUGE crush on Sanji so I burst into tears in front of her. 

Robin frowned into a worried expression as she swung her arm over my shoulder. We walked to the bathroom so I could clean up my red face. 

'Oh, Robin! I truly thought he loved me!' I sobbed on the bathroom floor not wanting to do anything. 

Robin sat down beside me patting my back, but she had no words to say.  She grabbed some more tissue for me as I blew my nose in sadness. 'What time is it, Robin?' Robin used her devil fruit power to find a clock to look at. After a moment, she finished and replied with 7 am. I knew that Sanji would need my help in the kitchen soon so I washed my face and walked to the girl's room with Robin. Robin and I changed into a daywear outfit. I brushed my hair and headed outside. 

Y/n-san's outfit (optional)

Robin came out soon after me as we linked arms to go to the kitchen

Robin came out soon after me as we linked arms to go to the kitchen. When I opened the door, I expected Sanji to already be holding my apron in front of me, but instead, I saw Nami wearing MY apron as Sanji showed her how to make a dish. It was too much for me, so I ran out of the kitchen and onto the Crow's Nest. I opened the door to find Zoro drinking Sake.  He looked at me, but I just cried and ran to him. 

-350 words

Part 3 coming soon...