Catfight | Kid x reader

-

(p/c/n)= pirate crew name, so you guys can name ur crew.

3RD POV

Y/n L/n and Eustass Kid, the comedic heck of a duo. They were peas in a pod but if the pod had a ticking time bomb and was about to explode any minute. Y/n, the definition of a cat, always fighting if things pissed her off and Kid, being exactly like her. 
People would be like, hey, these guys are so similar, why can't they get along? Well, here's the thing. 
The stubborn tulip head had gotten into a fight with the captain of the p/c/n pirates aka Y/n and ever since then, the two had a rivalry. 

| time skip to 2 yrs ago 

1ST POV

"Y/n L/n isn't it a surprise to see you here," The tulip-haired pirate grimaced. Oh fuck you Kid, you know well that I'm here to conquer the New World. I rolled my eyes at that man. I couldn't stand him! He's always picking a fight wherever he goes and it's incredibly annoying when it gets in the way of my plans. I put my hands on my hips and got into a fighting stance. Every time we saw each other, we always got into a fight to only ended in a draw. What was the point of this anyway?

Kid got into the old, same stance he always did when he fought and started to use his devil fruit. Dirty fighter! He knew well I didn't have a devil fruit. Alright, everyone, Captain's got some stuff to do, go back to the ship, I said and sighed annoyed. They all listened to my orders and went right back to the ship but Kid's crew of course stayed. "Why'd you make your crew go L/n? Too scared to let them see you lose?" Kid snickered. No, in a matter of fact, I'm telling them to go so that they don't need to see you defeated. I took out my sword and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

A tick mark popped on Kid's forehead which made me smirk and feel proud of myself for pissing him off. Kid attracted a bunch of metal and repelled it right at me with sharp objects pointing right to my face. With a short swing of my sword, I managed to cut most of it but small bits scratched against my arm to rip my shirt. I hissed at the scratch and looked at him with sharp eyes. The annoying bastard kept repelling sharp metals at me, heck I don't even know where the metal came from! I could feel a magnetic attraction with his devil fruit to my sword but I help on firm. 
Lunging at the idiot, I slashed my sword and jumped on flying pieces to reach him. I finally got to him and threw my sword right at him as a distraction before pulling a dagger out under my shirt and aiming at him. Kid stumbled back getting sliced on the arm by the flying sword and repelled more metal to hit me away from him. Both of us now had damage. Me, a bunch of scratches all over my body and Kid, one big slice on his arm when my sword flew past. 

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and smirked at Kid. We both knew this catfight was ending. Nice fight, Eustass, I sarcastically said. The tall man only rolled his eyes and suddenly took his hand out. Shit! He was going to use the damn devil fruit again. I was exhausted and felt my dagger flying at him. There's no way I'm letting him get my dagger. Holding on, I squealed as I was flung at him. 
Curse you Eustass Kid!
"Language Y/n L/n," I hit right at him and he held me not letting me go. 
Oh and if you're one to talk! I was pissed.
Kid threw my dagger at Killer to catch and I huffed. "Now, L/n," his finger pulled my chin up to link at that disgusting smirk on his face. I crossed my arms angry and tried to get free but the damn man's strong. Kid's face was priceless. It looked as if he had victory and red arose from my cheeks. Fuck the man can get me feeling crazy sometimes. But for now, it's time to get back to my crew. Kicking him right at that 'spot' he yelped in pain and I snickered running free. 

Better luck next time, Eustass Kid!