All the things I did for you{Sanji x Heartbroken!reader}

One piece au

Warnings: fighting and angst

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

(This takes place a few weeks before Sanji escapes Germa. You are betrothed  to Sanji so you live with them.)

FLASHBACK

3rd POV

Sanji ran down the stairs in excitement because he wanted to show his best friend, Y/n L/n a turtle he found. As he reached a corner, Sanji bumped into his other brothers, Yonji, Ichiji and Niji. Stumbling back in fear, Sanji mumbled apologies hoping to be able to get through. 'Where are you going, Sanji?' Niji sneered. 'Probably to his stupid girlfriend!' Yonji snickered. Ichiji only coldly nodded in agreement. 

Sanji's blood boiled because of his brothers talking bad about Y/n. She was one of the nicest people he had ever met, so she meant a lot to him. 'Hey...don't talk bad about Y/n,' Sanji murmured. 'What did he say?!' Yonji mocked. Niji punched Sanji causing him to fall back. Ichiji only stared at the scene slightly laughing at Sanji's pathetic strength. 

The 3 brothers then walked away proud of what they had just done. At the same time, Y/n came to find a gloomy Sanji. 

'Sanji!? Are you alright?' Y/n looked at Sanji with a sad expression. Immediately realizing what had happened, Y/n helped Sanji up. 'I swear, I'll get them!' Y/n stomped. Sanji shook his head in disagreement but it was too late. Y/n was headed to the battlegrounds in the hope to find the other 3 brothers. 

At the battlegrounds, Niji, Ichiji and Yonji were fencing with each other. It was neck-to-neck. Y/n angrily grabbed a fencing sword and whacked Ichiji on the back. A shadow covered her face as she kicked Ichiji so he could fall back. 'Hey! Why do you bully Sanji!? He's your brother too!' Y/n darkly asked. Yonji and Niji got into position as they got ready to attack Y/n. The other servant/soldiers(Idk what they are called) tried to stop the fighting but a loud voice demanded them to stop. It was Vinsmoke Judge. He was intrigued by the sudden outburst of the young princess, and he wanted to see what she would do. 

Ichiji stood back up as he stumbled back. Yonji ran forward lifting up his sword, but you blocked him with your sword. You push your sword, making him go back. Niji tried a sneak attack, but he was kicked in the abdomen by you. You slap him on the face (FINALLY) and whack him just like Ichiji before. Niji finally fell in pain as Yonji angrily came back to fight you. He hit you, but you tackled him. You pinned him down to punch his face as you remembered all the times he did this to Sanji. 

'HEY! ANSWER ME!!!! Why do you hit Sanji??!!' You were determined to get an answer before stopping. Yonji spat out blood with no answer which fueled you up more. After hitting him a couple of times, Yonji passed out. Finally, you glanced back at the strongest of the brothers,  Ichiji, you ran towards him. Just as you were about to attack him, a shrill voice screamed at you to stop. You looked behind Ichiji to see a scared Sanji. In total hesitation, you push Ichiji to walk to Sanji.

SANJI'S POV

I screamed at Y/n to stop because I didn't want to see anyone else hurt. I think Y/n saw me because she pushed Ichiji out of the way to walk to me. Her frail figure no longer seemed so frail and delicate. She had a cut lip and most likely a bruised abdomen. I carefully put the turtle into my pocket to help Y/n. I grabbed her hand and ran to my room. 

YOUR POV

Sanji led me somewhere, but he held my hand. I couldn't help but blush. Oh well, it's only a small crush anyways!

END OF FLASHBACK

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

(Now takes place in the Sunny after Whole cake arc)

YOUR POV

I grinned nervously as I looked at myself in the mirror. I styled my hair into a neat ponytail one more time as I wished myself good luck. After rescuing Sanji, I realized I loved him too much to resist, and I thought that it was time to confess because I felt like he would like me back.

 It was a calm and starry night, and it was Sanji's turn to have night duty. I held the card in my hand as I peeked out onto the deck in the corner of the railing. As I looked, I saw Sanji nervously saying something to a mysterious figure that I couldn't see. I leaned forward to finally see that the other person was Nami. Huh? Then, I heard Sanji say the words of doom, 'NAMI-SWANNN PLEASE ACCEPT MY LOVE!' I froze trying to believe that this wasn't actually happening. Nami then kissed him back as I tried to blink away tears. I ran away quietly into the aquarium as I cried my eyes out the whole night. 

-825 words-

11/8/21