Pt.3 {All the things I did for you}

-

-

(P.s for the sake of the storyline let's pretend half of the crew wasn't at Wano)

3RD POV

Running to Zoro, his shocked expression slowly adjusted to what had just happened and awkwardly hugged Y/n back. He patted her back until she calmed down trying to ask her what happened. This may seem to have triggered something because Y/n broke into hysterical sobs once again as she tried to explain what had happened the night before. 

"I thought he loved me Zoro."

"Is it because I'm too weak?"

This was enough for him to erupt in fury to see that someone he partially hated had made his friend so miserable. However, he knew that she wouldn't want him to blow it out on Sanji.

"Geez, Y/n, out of all people why him?" Zoro got up and adjusted his swords before getting up and helping Y/n get up too. Holding in all his anger, he walked Y/n to her room and went back up worried about the poor girl's heart.

At dinner, Sanji served everyone food as usual and Luffy ate everything the rest of the crew fought for food but there was a subconscious awkward tension in the air. Robin was not sure how to act towards Nami and Sanji, Nami feeling awkward back and Zoro death staring at Sanji. The dinner was slightly quieter than usual but the rest of the crew's oblivion towards the situation lightened the mood. 

Suddenly Brook looked around and noticed someone missing. "Yohoho! Where's Y/n?" Luffy and Usopp also looked up from their food. "Oh! I never noticed N/n missing!" Franky swiped his hair and looked around with the pair.
"NOOO!! My Y/n-chan is starving!!!" Sanji swirled around whining about Y/n not being there and Nami looked at him slightly pissed since he forgot his girlfriend was sitting right next to him. Proceeding to bring Y/N food, Zoro stepped right in front of him and hissed an annoyed sound. "Stupid marimo! Get out of my way," The pair headbutted each other and Robin got up, picking up Y/n's plate."
"I'll give Y/n her food," Robin sighed softly and got out of the room. Trying to forget the awkward dispute that had just happened, the rest of the crew continued eating.

In the girls' room, Y/n lay on her bed staring at the ceiling. She had no tears left to cry and she felt tired and honestly no longer sad, just tired. Hearing a knock at the door, she turned around and whispered a ghostly remark for the person to go away. Robin still opened the door and placed the plate of food on the bedside table. 
"Y/n you need to eat," Robin sat on the edge of the bed sadly. Y/n turned around and covered her bed with the bedsheet, "No thanks."

Robin uncovered Y/n and looked at her firmly. "Y/n you must eat, even if you're absolutely miserable." Robin took the plate and handed it to the girl. She slowly got up and looked at the food almost sickened.

"I'm sorry Robin, I really don't think I can eat something from him, right now." Y/n put the food back on the bedside and ruffled her already messy hair. Robin nodded slowly understanding the girl's situation and got up with the food and left. 

Again, Y/n pulled up the covers and slept the rest of the night until the afternoon the next day. 

By the time it was late afternoon, the girl woke up with a grumble in her stomach and she groaned. Why now out of all times? Y/n got up and walked slowly to the kitchen knowing damn well Sanji would be there making food for dinner. 

"C'mon Y/n, get your shit together," Y/n rubbed her semi-swollen eyes and opened the door to the kitchen. 
"Y/N-CHA-" Sanji swooned over her until he saw her sullen state. Y/n grabbed an apple and walked right out, slamming the door. Sanji looked at the shut door shocked that the cheery Y/n hadn't greeted him like usual but he brushed it off and continued cooking. This definitely wasn't like Y/n since he had known her sweet nature his whole life, but he knew when she was upset, it was better to leave her alone. 

Y/n took a bite of her apple on her way back and went straight back to her bed where she made the excuse she wasn't feeling well. However, the thought of needing more space crossed her mind and she finally knew what to do. She walked to the kitchen where the crew was ready for dinner and banged on the table for everyone to notice her.

"Captain, I'm leaving the crew for some business."

word count: 773 words

8.03.23