Hurt{Cheater! Luffy x reader}Pt.1

-One piece stampede au

Just some clarification before the story begins, Y/n is not a devil fruit user, but she has mastered all  3 types of Haki.  :D She has a bounty of 900 million beli. 

-

3RD POV

It was a calm morning for the Straw Hats as they were all minding their own business waiting to reach Delta Island. Y/n was sitting next to Nami and Robin as they all gossiped about where to go once they reached the island. Robin giggled at Nami's antics as she bonked Brook's head when he asked her to see her panties. You only smiled at the amusing gesture. It was surprisingly quiet and shocking that Luffy hadn't bugged you once today, but it was probably because he was trying to unlock the fridge. 

A cool breeze passed you guys as the Sunny finally came to a halt. "SUPERRRRR! We are finally at Delta Island!!!!!" Franky screamed in his usual loud voice. A patter of feet was soon heard as Luffy rushed to the deck. 'Really??!!! We're here! Yoosh!' Luffy grinned. Again, you had a weird feeling inside your stomach. Luffy usually tackled you into a hug whenever he saw you...strange. Sanji soon came out flirting with the girls as you walked away from everyone to find your sunhat since you didn't want to deal with all the commotion. You grabbed it, but as you were about to open the door, you heard 2 voices outside. 'Shhhh. Someone might hear us!' a feminine voice said. The other voice, only laughed a bit as the 2 walked away from the door.  Hm, that's weird. 

Waiting a few more minutes to make sure the voices weren't still there, you left the ship happily trying to find the girls to go shopping. A warm aroma of foods spread around the island as happy couples and families walked to food stalls. You smiled thinking that maybe it could be you and Luffy one day in the future. Excited for the stampede to begin, you quickly walk around trying to get as much stuff as you could for yourself and the whole crew. You found Sanji soon after as he followed you insisting that HIS Y/n-chan should not walk alone. You asked Sanji if he wanted anything, so you could buy it but he only fawned over you and said you shouldn't waste your money. 

Sanji excused himself to stop at a stall and try out the foods, so this was the chance for you to escape from the swirly-browed cook. You bumped into a man as he looked at you with a certain feeling, so you ran into the nearest alleyway not wanting to cause a commotion AGAIN. But, you shouldn't have done that. The moment you walked into the alleyway, you heard the same 2 voices you heard on the ship. Your eyes widened to find Nami and Luffy. You quickly hid behind a barrel being very suspicious of them. Then, the unthinkable happened, Nami kissed Luffy, your Luffy. She even giggled after he gave her his smile. You frowned and tears soon fell down your cheeks.

YOUR POV

He could have told me that he no longer loved me at least...

I really couldn't look at them all bubbly and happy with each other so I quietly crept away wiping my tears. I needed quiet, so I ran away bumping into a few people along the way until I went into another alleyway. This time, I found a close friend, Law. 'Y/n-ya?' Law question. I frowned at him, so he hugged me. 'What's wrong? We have to be quiet though, I'm running away from those Clown Pirates.'

I looked up at him muttering thanks. I explained what had happened through sobs as he holds me in his arms. However, I immediately stopped talking once I saw Law's injuries. Oh my gosh! Law, your injuries! Law only smirked at me and said, 'Finally noticed, Y/n-ya?' I huffed grabbing his arm. We're going to bandage up your wounds! No buts! Law only chuckled at my antics as he followed me still looking out for Buggy. We halted in the middle of the island. A rumble soon began to happen. This gave both of us a signal that the Knock-out stream was about to happen, so Law teleported us to the Sunny. I hid him in the crow's nest hoping Zoro wouldn't go up there to take a nap. 

Necklace option 1:

Necklace option 2: 

Necklace option 2: 

I fiddled with the necklace as Luffy ordered everyone to get ready to set sail

I fiddled with the necklace as Luffy ordered everyone to get ready to set sail. I walked next to Zoro who was leaning on the deck's railing. I sat next to him enjoying the tranquillity until Luffy barged in. "Y/n! Shishishi! Where were you?" Luffy had the audacity to ask me! Oh, I was with Sanji until I went back to the ship! I forced a smile as he nodded and walked away.  

I was tired of hiding it, but I needed the right time for Luffy to be confronted. I soon saw the other supernova crews come, but then I thought, Luffy is going to be so busy fighting later...

You know what?! I'm going to confront him now. I guess it's now or never...

Hey, Luffy! Could we please talk? 'Sure, Y/n!' Luffy grinned. He followed me to the aquarium where I took and deep breath. Luffy, do you love me? "Shishishi, of course, I do!" Luffy laughed. I gritted my teeth and asked another question. Luffy, then why did I see you with Nami? I'm pretty sure kissing isn't a 'friendly' act. The moment I said that tension filled the air. "I do love you Y/n!" The hesitation in his voice was the thing that made me decide, it's over. I slapped him right across the face and stormed outside to get to my room. Fuming yet so sad, I cried again. Making sure no one knew that I had just had a pity party, I washed my face putting on a smile. I walked up to Robin trying to make a conversation, but she only frowned. "Y/n-san, you look terrible. Maybe take a nap," she continued. I nodded in agreement, walking back to the girl's bedrooms. 

{timeskip brought to you by Brook's skull jokes}

I woke up feeling better from what had just happened, but I felt like something was wrong. Going outside, no one was on the deck.  I walked to the crow's nest to find Law gone. Huh? I used observation haki to try and determine the future. A bright flash of Smoker saying something and Law, Robin, Chopper, Sanji and Brook were running away from something. Another bright flash came and I saw Zoro and Killer fighting somewhere similar to this island's shape. So they were fighting here, huh? I guess the crew must have separated. Walking around quickly trying to find the cave or underground place Law was in, I sensed a weird aura. 

-1200 words 

-27/9/21