Watching A Scary Movie

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
"I guess we can watch a horror movie, especially since we get to spend time together!" Sayori said, a happy grin on her face. 

"Do you remember when we first watched a horror movie?"

"Oh, yeah! We were like eleven and we stole your parents' dvds and picked a random one." Sayori happily said, looking back fondly on the memory. 

"I remember that you were so scared, you started crying and I kept trying to cheer you up. I was so worried that my parents would find out!" I laughed as the movie started. 

"If I start to get scared again, I'll just hold onto you, if that's alright." Sayori said, a light blush dusting her cheeks. 

"I would love if you held onto me, scared or not." I grinned, putting a blanket onto the both of us. 

Monika
"A horror movie? That sounds cool." Monika nonchalantly said. 

"Yeah, I was hoping it would get a reaction out of you, it would be so cool to see my very cool girlfriend get scared for once."

"I highly doubt that some dumb movie is gonna make me scared. 

Partly through the movie 

"Monika, I'm scared!" I yelled, scooting closer to her. 

"You are such a dork." She giggled, pulling me closer next to you, "It's not even real."

"Shut up!"

Natsuki
"Why is he running at her with an axe....(Y/N)! YOU SAID THIS WAS GOING TO BE A CUTE MOVIE!" Natsuki yelled, lightly hitting me on the arm. 

"Are you scared, Natsuki?" I teased and she looked away from me.

"N-No, I'm not...Idiot." 

"It's okay, Nat, I'm here to protect you!" I excitedly said, quickly glancing at Natsuki and laughing at her scared demeanor. 

"I don't like scary movies! I want to watch a cute anime, like Toradora!" 

"Too bad, keep your eyes on the screen because the best part is coming up."

"There is no way I am looking at that screen."

"Is that because you're scared?" I joked. 

"No w-way!" Natsuki slightly stuttered out, turning to face the tv as a jumpscare came on. She quickly dug her face into my arm, clearly scared. I wrapped my arms around her and stopped teasing her. 

Yuri
"A horror movie...with you? Those are like my two favorite things." My tall girlfriend smiled, sitting down on the couch and pressing play. 

"Is it alright if w-we...cuddle, Yuri?" I embarrassingly asked, blushing. 

Yuri's face went completely red as she responded, "O-Of course.." She slowly moved closer to me, pressing her side perfectly against mine, "I actually saw the prequel to this." 

"That's so cool, we need to watch movies together more! I love spending time with you."

"(Y-Y/n), you can't just say those kinds of things!" Yuri shyly looked away, her grip tightening on my arm.