You Get Clingy

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori

"Sayori, wait up!" I quickly ran over to Sayori who had stopped to wait for me, "You left me when I went to go grab my books!"

"Well, we stopped walking home ever since you started cleaning up after every club meeting." Sayori reminded me. 

"I really want to walk home with you." I embarrassingly mumbled. 

"I also really want to walk home with you." Sayori replied smiling.

I grinned, "Can we hold hands?"

Sayori nodded, grabbing my hand as we walked to my house together. She walked me all the way up to my door, saying goodbye and turning around before I stopped Sayori, "Aren't you going to..." I trailed off, not finishing my sentence as I began to blush.

"Huh?" Sayori looked at me confused. 

I grabbed her brown school jacket and pulled her against me, kissing her. 

I pulled away from her, both of us turning into a blushing mess. 

Monika
"Mon, can we please skip the meeting today?"

"No, I'm the club president, I need to be there."

"Monika, can we just ditch and go to your house? I wanna cuddle." I complained, lightly tugging on my girlfriend's arm. 

Monika lightly blushed as she responded, "I would love that, baby, but we need to go."

I loudly groaned, "Fine, but we're not cuddling after the meeting then." 

Monika pouted, "But, (Y/n)..." I shook my head, standing my ground, "Let's go home now then, I'm not missing out on your cuddles."

"Thank you, Mon~!"

"It won't just be cuddles though, right?"

"Of course not." Monika grinned, putting her hands on my hips and leaning in to kiss me. 

Natsuki
"Natsuki!!" I excitedly called out to my girlfriend, running down the hall to meet her at the clubroom entrance. I wrapped her in a tight hug and she tried to pull me off of her. 

"(Y/n), let go!" Natsuki's face turned crimson as she demanded for me to let go. 

"No! I didn't get to see you all day since we got put into different classes!" 

"Woah, Natsuki!" Sayori teasingly called out to the shorter girl. 

"Yeah, save the PDA!" Monika joked, walking past us and going into the clubroom door. 

"You oaf, get off!" Natsuki shoved me off of her, going into the clubroom closet to read manga. I followed after the pink haired girl, taking a seat next to her on the closet floor. 

"Natsuki.." I pouted and she turned to look at me. 

"Don't give me your puppy dog eyes!"

"Natsuki.." I repeated, continuing to pout as I looked at her. 

She leaned over and quickly kissed me before turning back to her manga, her face was bright red. 

I grinned at her, "Natsuki.." I repeated again. 

"That won't work again." She turned away from me and I reached out, gently grabbing her face and getting her to look at me. She looked at me before turning her attention towards my lips and back up to my eyes again, I smirked at her and she pouted, "Just kiss me already, idiot."

"Hm, nope." I had to hide my grin as I grabbed a manga and beginning to read it.

"What?!" Natsuki angrily looked over at me before mumbling, "I want a kiss though.." 

I moved closer to her, "That's what I wanted to hear!" I smiled, kissing my very cute girlfriend. 

Yuri
"Why did you offer t-to walk me home today?" My tall girlfriend questioned, glancing down at me. 

(A/N: they made yuri seem so tall and then i literally found out that she's 5'5....anyways, she's tall in this fanfic, so just deal with it lol)

"I wanted to spend time with you!" 

"(Y-Y/n).." Yuri blushed, glancing away from me. 

"Can I come over today?" Yuri nodded as I grabbed her hand. 

We got to her house and I was quick to go up to her room.

(A/N: get ur minds out of the gutter lmao)

I patted the spot next to me in Yuri's bed and she blushed even harder, "A-Are y-you sure?" Yuri questioned. 

"You act like we don't always cuddle on your bed."

"O-Oh! Cuddle..yeah.." 

I wrapped my arms around Yuri immediately after she laid down with me. Yuri protectively wrapped her arms around me in a tight embrace, quickly placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You're so a-affectionate t-today.." Yuri stuttered out. 

"Well...I really..really like you!" I replied, smiling up at Yuri who couldn't possibly get any redder. 

"I-I r-really really l-l-like you too.." She nervously replied, "I l-love you a lot.." 

"I love you too, Yuri!"