When They Get Jealous

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
Sayori rarely got jealous, but when she did, she always showed it in small ways.

————

"Hey, (Y/n), wanna read a book with me?" Yuri shyly asked.

"Oh, sure-"

Sayori was quick to cut you off, "(Y/n), can you come to the school library with me? I printed out my paper there and I don't want to go alone!"

"Ask Natsuki, babe"

"B-But, I need you to go with me!" She insisted.

"Why me?"

"Uhh...what if the papers are heavy?"

I looked at her, quite confused, "Paper?"

"Yes! P-Paper...is heavy.."

I laughed at her and sighed, "I guess I'll have to help you then."

"Y-Yeah.."

Once we stepped into the hall, I was quick to tease her about the situation, "That's one way to get me to not talk to other girls."

"That wasn't the reason at all!" Sayori said, "Paper's just really heavy." She mumbled.

Monika
Monika was scary when she was jealous, but also very smooth about how she got girls off of you. You barely even noticed, except for this one time...

————

"And then Mr. T gave me an f on the assignment-" I stopped mid-sentence and turned to look at whoever was tapping you.

"Hey, (Y/n), can you get me the books on the top shelf in the closet? I can't reach." Natsuki shyly asked, she glanced from me to someone behind me, who must've been Monika. Her eyes went wide and before I could say yes, she stopped me, "It's okay, I'll just get Yuri to go get me it." I turned to look at Monika, who Natsuki kept looking at. Monika was giving Natsuki a death glare and turned to meet my gaze and was immediately taken back.

"U-Uh-" I didn't think Monika could even stutter, but she did.

A teasing smirk made it onto your face once Natsuki left to find Yuri, "So, what was that all about?"

"What was what all about?" Monika began to play dumb.

"I don't know, maybe you scaring off Natsuki?"
"I didn't do that!" Monika argued and I began to giggle.

I leaned closer to Monika and whispered, "You know I'm all yours, right?"

Monika looked away, trying to regain her composure as I bursted out laughing.

Natsuki
Natsuki was bad at showing how she felt, she thought she was being sneaky when she didn't tell you how jealous she was, but it was obvious.

————

"Wow, Monika, your poems are amazing! You need to teach me how to write that well one day." Monika smiled and thanked me as Natsuki grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it, "Sorry, babe, give me a minute, I'm really interested in learning Monika's inspiration for this speech."

Natsuki shyly squeezed my hand once again and I turned to glance at her, her eyes seemed to be pleading me to follow her. Scared that something was wrong, I excused myself and walked out into the hall with Natsuki.

"Is everything alright?"

Natsuki suddenly grew extremely nervous, "I-I just wanted to talk to you.."

My eyebrow raised as I responded with, "talk to me about what?"

"A-Anything!"

"Okay, I'm just gonna go back to talking with Monika-"

"No!" Natsuki stomped her foot and I smirked.

"Why not?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"No r-reason!"

"If it's no reason, then I'll be heading back to Monika."

"Just stay out here with me, idiot!" I shook my head at Natsuki and chuckled.

Yuri
Yuri was always shy, but very protective over you. It came as no shock when Yuri was quick to pull you away from anyone who got a little too close.

————

Sayori has wrapped me in a big hug once she saw me and Yuri was no happy in the slightest. Knowing the Yuri was very jealous, I pulled away and shot Sayori a small smile before turning back to your tall girlfriend.
Before Yuri could say anything, I wrapped her in a tight hug. Yuri was slightly taken back, but she hugged me back with just as much force.
"Mine, mine, mine." Yuri mumbled and I just blushed.