When You're Sick

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

Sayori
"(Y/n), you look a little pale, maybe you should go home." Monika pointed out with a worried look on her face.

"I-I'm fine, Monika." I sent her a hesitant smile as I wrapped my school jacket tighter around me, hoping that it would provide me the warmth I desperately needed.

"Monika's right." Sayori agreed as she took off her school coat and wrapped it around me, I sent her a weak smile, "Let me walk you home,"

"N-No, I'm fine!"

"Go home! I don't want your cooties!" Natsuki yelled from across the room, covering her mouth.

"It would not be wise to get the rest of the club sick." Yuri finally butted in.

I sighed, "Guys, I swear I'm fine."

"(Y/n), I know you aren't fine. Let me take you home, I can set up a nice movie for you to watch and make you some soup!" Sayori gave me her best puppy eyes and I knew I couldn't say no.

I sighed and stood up, my legs shaking as I walked over to Sayori who took my hand and began to exit the club room, "Bye guys!" Sayori and I both called out to everyone.

"Feel better!" Yuri and Monika called out as Natsuki grumbled about not wanting to be sick.

"Thank you, Sayori." Sayori only responded with a smile.

Monika
It was the last period of the day and Monika was struggling to think of something to do after school since there was no club meeting. Monika glanced up at her English teacher to make sure he wasn't looking before she took out her phone and texted you.

Mon - hey, wanna hangout at my house after school? <3

(Y/n) - sorry, love, but I can't

(Y/n) - I got sick and left during fifth period :,(

Monika groaned as she thought of possible solutions to make her girlfriend feel better. After spending a few minutes thinking it over, she had an idea and asked to go to the bathroom before excusing herself and rushing to her locker. She pulled out her keyboard and wrote in a new code, a small little change to the story.

(Y/n) - hey, mon, I'm actually feeling a lot better if you still want to hangout :)

Mon - ofc I do, I'll see you after school at my place

(Y/n) - <3333

Natsuki
"So, then Mr. SmexyOver9000 told us we had to read this dumb book called 'DDLC Girl—" I cut myself off when I looked away from Natsuki and covered my mouth as I coughed before going back to continue my story when Natsuki stepped away from me.

"You're sick."

"It's just a little cold, it'll go away soon enough." I shrugged.

"You have germs and in conclusion, you have cooties." Natsuki crosses her arms.

I laughed it off, thinking the girl was joking before I saw the serious and stern look on her face, "Natsuki, are you being..?"

"Serious? Yes, yes I am."

I sighed, "Natsuki, it's just a cold—"

I didn't get to finish as Natsuki stopped me when she screamed, "COOTIES ARE CONTAGIOUS! GO TO THE NURSE!"

I agreed to go, Natsuki 'walked' me there. By that, I mean that she stood on the complete other side of the hall while covering her mouth.

Yuri
"I don't feel very well." I mumbled and Yuri quickly rushed to my side - I don't even know how she heard me, but she did.

Her hand was against my forehead in an instant, she quickly exclaimed, "You're burning up, (Y/n)!" Yuri gasped before continuing, "You need to go home!"

"Home is too farrrr!" I groaned.

"You can stay at my house, okay?" I nodded, "I live right by the school." Yuri grabbed my hand and lifted me from my chair. She didn't bother to say goodbye to the other club members as she rushed me to her house.

I laid in her bed and she blasted the AC for me. I looked around her room, a few things caught my attention; a collection of knives, my pen that I thought I had lost, and a lot of books with weird cryptic writing on the covers. I thought nothing of it, I really shouldn't judge her because of a few weird items. I did really like Yuri and she was letting me stay here.

Yuri walked into the room with a bowl of soup, she handed it to me before getting into bed next to me and shyly cuddling me, "Yuri, you could get sick!"

"It's okay, it's worth it." Yuri cutely smiled before blushing because of what she said.