You Try To Kill Yourself (They Save You)

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

DISCLAIMER/TRIGGER WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, ALCOHOLISM MENTAL ILLNESS, UNHEALTHY COPING MECHANISMS, ETC. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL 800-273-8255

ALSO, I AM NOT SAYING ALL OF THESE REACTIONS ARE THE BEST WAY TO REACT, I AM SIMPLY WRITING HOW I THINK THE CHARACTERS WOULD REACT!

Sayori
"Thank you for letting me in, (Parent's name)! I wanted to see how (Y/n)'s studying was going." After Sayori thanked my parent, she made her way to my room. Her eyes widened in shock and she dropped the textbook she was holding.

She froze in fear and it took her a second to react. She rushed over to me and lifted me slightly so I could regain my breathe as I hung from the ceiling.

"Untie the rope while I hold you!" Sayori instructed but I shook my head. Sayori looked around the room. She held my legs with one hand and kept me lifted and used her other hand to reach out and grab a knife from my desk. She began to cut the rope and I fell to the group, coughing.

She joined me on the floor and pulled me closer to her. Her fingers lightly brushed against the red mark on my neck, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes." I looked away from Sayori. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

Sayori grabbed my hand and held it in her own, "How long have you been having these thoughts for?"

"A while."

Sayori brushed her thumb against the back of my hand, attempting to calm me down, "I get it. It's hard and.." Sayori sighed, "and it never feels like it's going to get better but I promise it will. I'm here for you. I love you, (Y/n)."

"Thank you, Sayori."

"Let's get you to bed, I think it's best you rest." Sayori stood up and offered me her hand, helping me up. We laid down together and Sayori held me tightly. I felt protected and loved.

Monika
"Do you ever have a feeling that something bad is going to happen?" Monika asked Sayori who shrugged.

"What do you think is going to happen?"

"I'm not sure, that's why I'm kind of freaking out. I'm so used to knowing what's going to happen next."

Sayori looked around the room, "Hey, Monika, why isn't (Y/n) here? The meeting started fifteen minutes ago."

Monika's eyes widened, "I have to go, Sayori, sorry!" Monika sprinted out of the clubroom, rushing to my house. Luckily, the front door was open and Monika rushed in.

"(Y/N)?!" Monika shouted as she ran towards my room.

I sat there, desperately trying to get the cap off of a bottle of pills as I cried. Monika looked horrified. She rushed over to me and grabbed my wrists, preventing me from opening the bottle.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n)."

"Y-You're sorry?" I questioned.

"I didn't notice...I didn't notice that you aren't okay. I'm sorry." Monika brought me into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry, I should've noticed."