7. "Meet me, I'm Edward Turner and I'm a Vampire."

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 7:

"Damn girl, i love you!" he said.

I paused. Did he just say that 'he loves me?'

I closed my eyes and smiled.

I fell asleep with my head on his chest and our fingers intertwined.

***** 

I got up next morning as bright light shone from my room's window. I yawned and got out of the bed. Edward was still sleeping. I quickly covered my naked body with a towel and went to take a shower. I took the shower and got out of the bathroom.Edward woke up by now, i looked at him and smiled, he looked tensed.

"Morning." i said.

"I'm sorry Bella." he muttered.

"Huh? For what?" i was confused.

"For you know. Whatever 'activity' happened last night." he said looking down.

I moved closer to him.  

"No Edward, don't be sorry. I should say it was the best night i ever had." i smiled.

I leaned to kiss him but he pushed me away. I looked at him in complete confusion.

"Don't ever do that again!" he yelled and walked out of the room.

I just stood there unable to understand what happened to him just now.

"He's just upset." i assured myself.

I walked in my closet and wore my undergarments, an over sized t-shirt and sweat pants. I threw my hair in a tight bun and walked out of the room. I was hungry.

I wandered in his house. Suddenly i heard someone moan. I turned around and walked towards the room from where the voice was coming.

I opened the door and gasped at the sight infront of me. I saw Edward sucking blood with his fangs in a girl's neck and she was moaning. 

I covered my mouth with my hands.  

This happens only in movies, not in reality. No Bella, you are dreaming.

Edward turned around to see me standing at his door. I gasped. He quickly pushed the girl away and in the blink of an eye, stood infront of me. He caught me by my arms.

"Bella let me explain please!" he said.

I looked at him in horror.  

"Please-please move away from me." i stammered.

He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Edward leave me!" i screamed.

He was so fast. I was inside his car in a split second and he was on the driver's seat.

"Edward what are you doing?" i screamed asked.

"Shhhh." he whispered.

"But what the hell-" i was cutted as he covered my mouth.

His fangs were visible.

"One more word and these fangs will be inside of you." he warned me.

I looked at him in horror and nodded my head. He removed his hand from my mouth.  

He brought life to the engine and i sat silently.

I was lost in my thoughts. Is Edward a vampire or am i dreaming? no Bella, you are dreaming. This can't be happening. Or maybe its the reality, Edward really is a blood sucking creature. What if he harms me? I got myself in a mess. Shit!

I was brought into reality as the car came to a halt. Edward got out of the car and quickly opened my door. I slowly got down of the car and was blinded by the scene infront of my eyes. 

"Edward..." i whispered.

He placed his hand around my waist. 

He brought me to a hillside valley somewhere out of the town. I had never seen this place in all 18 years of my life. It was extremely beautiful.

I looked at him. He signalled me to sit down and i did.

He sighed and looked at me. He came and sat next to me. I shifted a bit because i was now uncomfortable near him. 

He sighed and looked down. 

"Bella i'll explain everything to you." he said.

I nodded.

"This is the place where everything changed for me. Where i got changed into a blood sucking creature. I never wanted this to happen, yet it happened. The day was normal and i, Edward Turner back in 1889 was a normal guy. I had my family and loads of dreams in my mind. This place was my favorite, then and also now. I was 21 years then. I used to come here daily and spend some time alone with the love of my life Nicole..." He paused.

My heart dropped when i heard that he loved someone. 

I held his hand and squeezed it as a signal for him to continue.

"I loved her, i wanted to marry her but then the tragedy happened. She caught the epidemic which was spread far and wide. many people died and she was one of them. i was helpless, i couldn't even save her. I was alone, helpless and i wanted to die. One day i decided to end my life right here, in this place. I came here and was about to harm myself when i heard someone's Angelic voice. It was Roseline. I regret it still, why did i stop, i must've died right away. Roseline stopped me and in some time we came to know each other well, she brought me out of my depression. I started loving her and now i wanted to live, live only for Roseline. I never knew what really was going on in her mind. One night i called her alone here, i wanted to propose her to marry me. She came, she looked extremely beautiful that night. I got down on my knees and asked her to marry me. She didn't say anything but hugged me, as i placed my hands around her waist, a sharp pain rushed through my body. Roseline was a vampire and she had bitten me. I pushed her away and looked at her in disgust. She smirked and i could see her fangs. I just remember that i saw her fangs and i passed out. From then till now I'm living a life no one wished they had." he said and looked at me.

I looked at him with wide eyes, in total disbelief. 

"You-You mean-You're a-a Vampire?" i asked with wide eyes.

"yes?" he chuckled.

"But-but how old are you?" i asked.

"I look 21, but I'm in reality 145 years old." he said.

I was shocked. "I can't believe it."

"But you have to." he said.

"So you're gonna even harm me and you know- suck my blood?" i asked in shock.

"No." he smiled.

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yes." he assured me. "You're nice."

"Thank you Edward." i blushed.

He smiled back. 

"I'm scared of you now." i said.

He chuckled. 

"Meet me, I'm Edward Turner and I'm a Vampire." he winked.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's notes:

how was it? hehe. sorry i was on a writer's block. i really didn't knew how to go about on this chapter. it took me 3 days to think and type this chapter. well well the reality is out now. I hope you guys like it. Thank you for all the reads. much love. :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN. :)

-Bella&Liz. x