11. "You're my only escape from reality Bella."

SURPRISE LOVELIES!

Lol i updated early because i was bored plus im busy this weekend so i won't update this weekend. Enjoy! :)

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 11:

*Recap* :)

Suddenly i heard beeps of horn and i looked at the clock; it was almost 6pm. It surely must be Edward waiting for me. I took one last look at the mirror and got out of my room. I slowly came downstairs as i picked up my gown in my hands. I stepped out of the house and there was Edward standing in front of his shining black Porsche. He was facing the car so basically he couldn't see me.

"Edward." i called out his name.

He turned back and faced me. A smirk plastered on his face as he stared at every inch of my body.

"You look extremely beautiful my love." he said and stepped forward.

I blushed.

I observed Edward. He was wearing a formal black suit with a black tie. His hair was spikey as usual. I could smell his cologne. He looked extremely handsome i may say.

"You yourself look very handsome." i said with a smile.

He smiled and held my hand. He took me to his car and opened the door for me. In the blink of an eye he was at the driver's seat.

"Woah you Vampires are quick." i said in total amusement.

Edward chuckled and brought life to the engine.

I was silent infront of Edward but there were butterflies in my stomach and i was screaming inside. I was so excited to see where he was going to take me.

I looked at Edward. He was totally concentrating on his driving. I looked at him and smiled. I couldn't believe this amazing man is mine. I love him so much.

Suddenly the car came to a halt and Edward looked at me.

"My love the route ahead is a surprise." he said and tied a blindfold around my eyes.

I panicked at first but then Edward held my hand and squeezed it.

He slowly got out of the car and opened the door for me and helped me out. His hands wrapped around my waist and he guided me.

I trusted Edward more than myself to be completely honest.

The place was pretty silent.

Edward stopped walking and so did i. His hands left my waist and he removed the blindfold. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped.

I looked around with wide eyes.

There was an aisle infront of us. The aisle was decorated with purple lights as seen purple is my favourite colour. The aisle lead to a gazebo which was beautifully decorated. There were dim lights and in the center of the gazebo was a table. The table was beautifully decorated and a mild odour lingered the environment. I could hear sea waves touch the shore and mild breeze touched my skin. It was a really good feeling. The date was so beautifully set up, tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't believe this all was done for me.

I looked at Edward, he looked at me and smiled.

"Edward it is so beautiful." i said and a tear rolled down my eye.

"Bella. Oh! Don't cry please!" Edward said wiping my tears.

"Nobody ever did something like this for me. Nobody ever." i said.