10. A contract?

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 10:

**Bella's POV**

I woke up on my own. The room was bright with sunlight coming in through the big windows.

I chirped, "Goodmorning Ed-" only to be disappointed because Edward was not lying besides me on the bed.  

I sat up on the bed, yawned and rubber my eyes. My hands trailed up to the 2 marks on my neck and i rubbed it a little, i was surprised as the marks almost faded.  

My eyes went up to the clock, it was only 8:00am.

"Bella you're awake early today." i said to myself and tied up my long hair into a loose bun.

I sat on the corner of the bed and swung my legs.

Suddenly my eyes found a piece of paper and a pen lying on the side table. I picked up the paper and read the title, "CONTRACT."

I further read, "This contract is to certify that Miss. Bella Horan (18 years) will be with Mr. Edward Turner (21 years) for a period of 1 year. Ms. Bella cannot break the contract, once signed, for the complete one year. Even if Mr. Edward wants to leave Ms. Bella, he cannot. If Ms. Bella tries to break the contract under any circumstances, she will be given the appropriate punish-" I was cutted as the door of my room flew open.

It was Edward.

"Oh Bella! You're Awake already. Goodmorning." he said and sat next to me on the bed.

"Morning!" i replied back and looked down at the paper.

"Whats this Edward?" i asked in total surprise.

"A contract?" he replied and smirked.

"But why?" i asked.

"So that you don't leave me. I wanna know you more, i wanna know how it feels to be with a human. I wanna know how humans live. I wanna know how it feels to hear your heartbeat. I wanna know what falling in love is again. I wanna know YOU Bella." he said and held my hand.

"But hey im not going anywhere now?" i said and looked at him and gave him the ' duhh' expression.

"You're not going NOW, but what if you go away later?" he said with a serious tone.

"And why would i do that?" i said and looked at his serious expressions.

"You surely don't-" Edward was cutted as William entered the room screaming my name.

"Bella!" William chirped.

"Hey! Morning." i giggled.

"Goodmorning Bella. What are you going to do today?" William asked.

"I don't know." i said flatly.

William looked at Edward's serious expressions.

"Oh well i think you both were talking about something serious." William said. "I'll wait outside." he added and left the room before i could say anything.

"Idiot." Edward muttered.

"Edward calm down. So yes, what about the contract?" i asked and smiled.

"Don't bother me, just read or don't read. Do whatever. I couldn't care less. Sign it and give it to me by evening." he said and wanked my hand.

"Edward..." i slowly whispered.

He looked away.

"Edward atleast look at me?" i whispered.