13. Edward will harm you.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 13:

I dressed in bleeding red gown and paired it with red heels. I putted on the necklace of rubies which mum got last year on her birthday but she's not too fond of rubies so she gave it to me. I left my hair open and putted appropriate makeup.

I finished putting up the makeup when i heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened it and mum was standing there. She came inside and shutted the door behind her.

"Bella I'm glad you're back." mom said sitting down on my bed.

I smiled.

"You won't ever leave me?" mum asked looking directly into my eyes.

"Never." i said sitting down beside her.

"Aww darling, i missed you." mum said and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too mom." i whispered.

Suddenly another knock was on the door spoiling our 'mother-daughter moment'.

"Come in." i said as i pulled away from mom's hug.

"Ready ladies?" Luke said.  

He was dressed in a black tuxedo and i must say that he looked handsome.

"Yes!" me and mom said in unison.

"Oh yes, Bella here is your boyfriend. I helped him with the clothes as you said." Luke winked as he moved away so Edward could come into my view.

My mouth formed an 'O' as i looked at Edward dressed in dark grey tuxedo. He had this bow tie on which made him look well mannered. He looked presentable, i bet my mom loves him.

Edward saw me staring at him and chuckled.

"Lets go." Luke said.

Mom and me got up and stepped downstairs. Mom was wearing a black gown and she looked beautiful as always.

We all got seated into Luke's black BMW with Luke on the driver's seat, Edward beside him and mom and me on the back seat.  

We drove all the way to my favourite restaurant.

We got seated on our table at the restaurant and ordered what we wanted. Luke and Edward were busy with their man to man talks.  

I just sat there looking around in the restaurant when i found a lady continuously staring at me and Edward. Her intense gaze was irritating me. She found me staring back at her and she got up from her table. She signalled me to follow her to the ladies washroom and she walked away.

Firstly i was planning not to go but then i suddenly made my mind to go behind her.

"Excuse me guys, gotta go to the washroom." i said getting up from the table.

Edward caught my hand.  

"Babe i'll come with you." Edward said getting up.

"Oh no no. I'll go, you please continue talking with Luke." i said and wanked away Edward's hand.

"Okay." He murmured.

I walked up quickly to the ladies washroom and stepped in. The lady was standing there and looking at herself in the mirror.

"Welcome miss." she said.

"Woah okay who are you? Why you called me here?" i said coming directly to the point.

"Well im Maya and if im not wrong, you're Bella?" she said turning back and looking at me.

I nodded.