17. I have to move on.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 17:

My head was throbbing with pain as i slowly opened my eyes.

"Bro, i guess she's awake." i heard a familiar voice.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to do all this bullshit?" Edward's voice pierced my ears and i sat up on the bed.

"Leave me alone." i replied trying to fight the urge of crying.

"If something happens to my baby, you're gonna be dead Horan, you're gonna be dead." he said in a rather scary tone.

"I'm pretty sure you won't care about my life. Either I'm alive or dead, you won't care. You just want your baby. Isn't it so?" i said with a smile which i guess irritated him.

"Yes you're absolutely correct. I never cared and i never really will care about you." he replied and turned around to walk away.

"I don't care, says the man who cried for me. Remember Mr. Turner when tears streamed down your face just with the thought of Daniel Andrew harming me? I'm sure you didn't forget so easily." i smirked and stood up on my feet.

"You're trying to mess with me? I'm sorry but you are mistaken. It was a plan, every move was a planned effort. Those tears were not real, i just wanted to tell you about Daniel so that you didn't go near him and i got to do with you whatever i wanted without any worries about Daniel. But you simply like to fool around and you met Daniel. But don't worry, my men are spying you whenever you're out of the house alone. You're just a bit too slow Bella, i'm ten steps ahead than you in everything." he said and turned around to walk away.

"Tell the bitch to get ready, she's gonna have a health checkup." Edward said without looking at me and banged the door behind him.

After Edward left, i realized William was present with me in the room. I dropped my body on the bed and all my frustration came out in the form of tears.

"Bella listen please don't cry. Umm he told you to get ready, please do it. He's very short tempered and if you don't do what he says in time, he will again insult and hurt you. Please Bella don't cry." he said calmly.

"Why do you even care William? Go behind your lovely friend. Don't bother about me. I'll just manage myself." i said with tears still streaming down my face.

"Till when will you cry for the person who doesn't even care about you. It was never love from his side, you know that. I suggest you to just move on Bella. The more you think about him, the more you will hurt yourself and cry. Just give him his baby, finish the contract and go away. Then in sometime he will forget you too. Just move on, forget him." he said and wiped my tears.

"How can i forget the person who gave me so much to remember? How can i forget his charming ways of impressing me? How can i forget all the moments spent with him? How can i forget Him?" i said with teary eyes.

"I know its hard but it'll happen. It will take some time but I'm sure you'll be okay. Bella is a strong girl, i know." he smiled.

I smiled. "Thank you William, really."

"And for what?" he asked.

"I know you were the one who saved me from almost dying yesterday." i smiled. "Edward doesn't even care about me. If it wasn't for you, i'd be lying depressed in there 'til now and who knows i would have died." i added.

"Don't even talk about death again." he said sharply.

"Okay okay. As you say sir!" i exclaimed.