20. Make a choice.

"When my price got fixed."

Chapter 20:

"You can't do this to me Bella." Edward cried as he rested his head on my chest and hugged me.

"But Edward you don't love me." i whispered as i slowly massaged his head.

"I love you Bella, i really do." he said wiping away his tears.

"No Edward, now it's too late. I love Daniel and not you." i smiled weakly.

"No Bella please, i won't be able to live without you." he sat on his knees and begged me.

"I'm really sorry Edward, no." i said and turned around to walk away.

"So that's what you want, you don't want me to live anymore. Alright Bella Horan goodbye." he smirked.

I turned around to face him.

"Meet you sometime soon, have a gorgeous life." he said and opened his arms wide and with a smile on his face, he jumped off the cliff.

"Edward!" i screamed his name.

My eyes flew open. My heart beat was racing and i was sweating.

"Calm down Bella, it was just a dream." i assured myself.

The thoughts of yesterday's night flooded my mind. I felt polluted, i felt bad. I was carrying Edward's child yet i made love with Daniel. I couldn't just believe that i let him do what he wanted to do with me. Yes, i said i love him but i'm confused. Confused if it's really love or i just like Daniel. I got absolutely no idea what it is but i'll be able to find it out soon. Making the choice is not that easy, one side i have Edward who doesn't love me and cheated me and on the other side there's Daniel who loves me from all his heart. This is gonna be really difficult.

I stepped out of the bed and wrapped a towel around my naked body. Daniel was nowhere to be found and i reckoned he was in the kitchen.  

I took a warm shower which was pretty much long.  

My clothes were washed, ironed and placed neatly on the table.  

I dressed myself and got downstairs. The house was silent, i could only hear myself breathing. No one was around.  

I decided to cook something for myself because now I'm not alone, i got a life growing inside me.  

I found a note on the kitchen island with my name on it. I opened it quickly and read what it said.

"Dear Bella, Wondering where your Daniel is? Well, you won't just find me so easily. All you gotta do is find me, i've got something special in store for you. I bet you don't wanna miss that. So now cook something for yourself first, in that process you will find your next clue which will eventually lead you to ME. ;) Love, Daniel. xx"

What is Daniel? A 10 year old? He wants to play hide and seek with me? What the hell is wrong with him? But he said that he has got a surprise for me. Yeah i'm not interested in this game but the suspense is killing me. Well whatever, i'll cook the food and hopefully will find my next clue.  

With that i paused my thoughts for a few moments and started cooking.  

I made omelet, toast and tea for myself.  

I found my next clue placed on the plate i picked out for breakfast.  

I opened it with alot of excitement and read it.

"I see you made some really good breakfast, the smell is mesmerising. Now just eat it without getting anymore excited and after you're done eating, you'll find your next clue. Enjoy love. ;) Love, Daniel. xx"