Pit stop

With Jack apart of their group it really began to feel like a proper family to the twins. He was funny and made them laugh quite often whilest also acting like an honorary big brother to them, which they immensely enjoyed. Rose gave them ideas for fun games to play when they weren't off on advetures, a lot of them ones that she played when she was a child on earth. The Doctor had also began teaching them all sorts of things over the past few weeks, like the different controls on the console, different facts about earth, about other planets and species. This morning was no different as he was teaching them how to repair a part of the Tardis. "Now just move that green wire over to this socket here" he instructs Pyxis who did as he was asked with his twin watching on intently from over his shoulder. "Good. Now just hold it while i screw it in" he praised him before using his sonic to fix it into place. Sparks flew from the circuit causing them to jump back slightly until it calmed down before returning to fixing the damaged wires. A knock on the door gained the occupants attention with Jack running down the ramp to open the door. "Who the hell are you?" He asked the person on the other side, forgetting his manners completely. "What do you mean who the hell am i? Who the hell are you?" A male voice retorts from outside in response. "Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling we're not buying" Jack tells him hearing the twins giggle from inside making him smile slightly. "Get out of my way" Mickey demands rather rudely whilest pushing past him into the Tardis and locking eyes with Rose. He then catches sight of the twins with the Doctor and looks at them in confusion, knowing just like with Jack that they weren't there before. "Don't tell me. This must be Mickey" observes Jack in displeasure once he had closed the door and walked back up to the console. Just from that brief meeting between them he already didn't like the man. "Here comes trouble. How are you doing Ricky boy?" The Doctor asks him tauntingly gaining a giggle from the twins. He turns his head to look down at them with a smile only to receives groans of pain in response as they become blinded by his headband torch. He quickly turns his head away from them with an apologetic look, returning to fixing and teaching them about the Tardis. "It's Mickey!" He retorts towards the Doctor in annoyance. Not wanting any arguments to break out, Rose quickly runs over to him "don't listen to him, he's winding you up". Mickeys attention is quickly captured by her standing before him as he looks her over with a smile "you look fantastic" Rose instantly returns his smile and along with a quick hug, not being able to express how happy she was to see him again. 

"Aw sweet, look at these two" Jack speaks up, ruining the moment between the two as he looks over at the Doctor "how come i don't get any of that?". "Buy me a drink first" the Doctor retorts not even having to look at Jack to know he was already looking at him. "You're such hard work" Jack scoffs looking positively exhausted from just the thought of doing what the Doctor asked. "But worth it" the Doctor tells him with a grin loving how the twins seemed to enjoy there banter from the sounds of their laughs. "Did you find it?" Rose then asks Mickey the whole point of him meeting them. He nods and pulls out her passport from his coat pocket handing it over to her. "I can go anywhere now" she tells the older Timelord with a grin waving her passport around in his direction. "I told you, you don't need a passport" he mutters with a roll of his eyes observing how Pyxis fixed another wire perfectly without being told bringing a proud smile to his face. "You say that but say we end up in Brazil and i get seperated from you and your psychic paper. You don't want me to end up being deported do you" Rose raises a good point which the Doctor realises. With a huff he gives in to her point "alright, i guess you're right there".

"Sounds like you're staying then" Mickey notices with a dejected look making Rose frown. He then clears his throat and questions "what're you doing in Cardiff? And who the hell's jumping Jack Flash and the oompa lumpas?". This gains him indignant 'heys' from the twins as they frown, not liking being called that while the Doctor glares at him for his comment. "I mean, i don't mind you hanging out with big ears up there-" Mickey continues on receiving another indignant shout but this time from the Doctor. "Look in the mirror" he spat back at the Timelord before pointing at Jack "but this guy, i don't know he's kind of-". Jack cuts him off with a grin "handsome". "More like cheesy" corrects Mickey.