Goodbye Margaret

The group had returned to the Tardis by nightfall managing to drag Margeret along with them so she would not be able to cause any more trouble under their watchful eyes.

She looked around the Tardis control room with a look of complete awe on her face "this ship is impossible. It's superb". The Tardis was very unhappy with the Slitheen being inside her console room and kept humming angrily everytime she went to touch anything. Estelle did her best to comfort her by stroking the beams and the console which seemed to help for a bit until Margeret tried to touch something again. "How did you get the outside around the inside?" Margeret questioned the older Timelord whilest jumping back when the console sparked in anger when she tried to touch it. Pyxis scoffs at her question while the Doctor sarcastically states "like I'd give you the secret, yeah". The Slitheen huffed in frustration "i almost feel better about being defeated. I never stood a chance. This is the technology of the God's". "Don't worship me. I'd make a very bad god" the Doctor tells her sternly whilest handing his sonic to Estelle to hold so he can fix some wires, "you wouldn't get a day off for starters".

Once he was finished with that, he took his sonic back and walked over to Jack to ask him "Jack, how we doing big fella?". "This extrapolator's top of the range. How did you get it?" Jack directed the question towards Margaret. She shrugged, trying to act all innocent "oh, i don't know. Some airlock sale". Her less than truthful answer gained a snort from Jack "must've been a great heist. It's stacked with power". "Does that mean we can use it to power up the Tardis?" Pyxis asks hopefully. Jack shakes his head in annoyance "It's not compatible but it should knock off about twelve hours. We'll be ready to go by morning". A loud groan drew everyones attention to Estelle who had flopped onto the floor. Lying on her stomach with her face pressed into the floor and her shoulder blade length blonde hair fanned out around her. "That's so long" she groans out each word with impatience as she just wanted to go off and explore some more. Rose, Jack and the Doctor laughed in amusement from her actions whilest Pyxis only rolled his eyes with a fond smile. The Doctor then went to pull her back up onto her feet before kneeling in front of her and saying "don't you worry little star. We'll be finished up here before you know it". "Come on Stell, let's go read more of twenty thousand leagues under the sea. We haven't finished it yet" Pyxis offers making Estelle beam and like a bolt of lightning, she's already gone running towards their room. Everyone, except for Margaret, laughs at the eager girls actions until hearing her shout "hurry up!" From the corridor once she realises her twin isn't behind her making them laugh more. "Im coming" chuckles Pyxis in amusement quickly climbing the stairs and running down the corridor to catch up to his excitable twin.

About an hour later the twins had finished reading and decided to join everyone in the console room again. " -what about you? You had an emergency teleport. You didn't zap them to safety did you" is the first thing they hear the Doctor say once they arrive in the room. They quickly realise he's talking about Margarets first escape and how she had left her family behind to perish. The Slitheen huffed out loud, not happy about what he was saying her her "it only carries one. I had to fly without coordinates. I ended up on a skip in the Isle of Dogs". The twins, Jack and the Doctor couldn't help but snicker at that. "It wasn't funny" complains Margaret feeling annoyed that they were laughing at her misfortune. "Sorry. It is a bit funny" the Doctor states with a few more chuckles, not sorry in the slightest. She honestly deserved it and more for what she did to the humans and her own family in the twins opinion. They then both noticed that a certain blonde was missing from the room and looked up at the older Timelord "where's Rose?". "She went outside to talk to Mickey" he informed them with a smile.

Unexpectedly Margaret changed to a lighter tune "do i get a last request?". The Doctor looked at her in contemplation for a minute before finally saying "depends what it is?". "I grew quite fond of my little human life. All those rituals. The brushing of the teeth and ant the complicated way they cook things. There's a little restaurant just round the bay. It became quite a favourite of mine". Pyxis and Estelle watched her with their eyes narrowed in thought of what she could be up to. There's no way that's all she wanted, she was trying to escape. "Please, she's going to try and escape" Jack voiced their thoughts with a scoff and a distrusting look directed at the Slitheen. "Except i can never escape the Doctor, so where's the danger?" Margaret questions them with another huff, "i wonder if you could do it? To sit with acreature your about to kill and eat supper. How strong is your stomach?"