Hello, Margaret

The group quickly made their way towards city hall to take care of the Slitheen posing as a human. "According to intelligence the target is the last surviving member of the Slitheen family, a criminal sect from the planet Raxacoracofallipatorious masquerading as a human being, zipped inside a skin suit. Okay plan of attack, we assume a basic fifty seven fifty six strategy covering all available exits on the ground floor." Pyxis and Estelle began to quietly laugh when they took notice of the Doctors deadpan expression aimed at Jack, barely being able to pay attention to the details of Jacks well thought out plan. "Doctor you and the twins go face to face, that'll designate exit one. I'll cover exit two. Rose you take exit three. Mickey Smith exit four, have you got that?". "Excuse me, who's in charge?" Doctor asked Jack with a glare. Knowing he was only joking Jack stood in a perfect soldier stance whilest trying to hide a smile "sorry, awaiting orders sir". The Doctor winked playfully at the giggling twins "right here's the plan" he paused to look at Jack "nice plan. Anything else?". "Present arms" instructs Jack making everyone, except for Pyxis and Estelle, pull out their phones to put everyone on speed dial. All giving varying confirmation of being ready they then split up to put the discussed plan in motion. 

The Doctor and the twins stood outside the mayors double office doors and faced her secretary who had been quietly working behind his desk next to the door up to this point. "Hello, ive come to see the lord mayor" the Timelord told the young man in his usual cheerful way. "Have you got an appointment?" He asked them with a curious glance towards the smiling twins. "Nope I'm an old friend just passing through, bit of a surprise. I can't wait to see her face" the Doctor half lies to him with a grin acting all excited, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Well she's just having a cup of tea" the man tries as a way of getting them to leave but they weren't giving up that easily. "Just go in there and tell her the Doctor would like to see her" the older Timelord instructs him calmly. "Doctor who?" The secretary asks him in confusion. "Just that, the Doctor" he repeats receiving a nod from the man as he stands up out of his seat and enters the mayors office. 

They patiently wait for him to return outside the door whilest hearing the smashing of china from inside. The secretary returns looking completely flustered with whatever just happened and nervously tells the Doctor "the mayor says she's very sorry but she's up to her eyes in paperwork. Perhaps you could make an appointment for sometime next week". Not missing a beat the Doctor shares a knowing look with the twins before stating "she's climbing out the window isn't she". "Yes she is" admits the young adult making the Doctor nod as he pushes past the secretary, making his way into the room and out to the balcony with Pyxis and Estelle following close behind. They see Margeret quickly running across the balcony only to climb down a workers ladder whilest the Doctor uses his phone to warn the others. The secretary then appears and jumps on the Doctors back to try and stop him from chasing after her "leave the mayor alone". "Leave it to us doc" Pyxis reassures the older Timelord as himself and Estelle run to catch up with Margaret. Jack and Rose were closing in on her too just as the Doctor managed to throw the secretary off himself and join in on the chase. "Who had exit 4?" Jack asks once they were all together watching Margaret run ahead of them down an alley. "Mickey" puffs out Rose just as the named man appears tripping out the door next to them completely out of breath. "Here i am" he breathes out between ragged breaths. "Mickey the idiot" the Doctor states with a roll of his eyes. "Well she's not exactly going to out run us, is she?" Rose points out gaining nods from the twins in agreement. They noticed how the Slitheen was already starting to struggle so it shouldn't be too hard to catch her. Until she teleported away. 

"Hey she's got a teleport, that's cheating. That's not fair" Jack whined in annoyance but the twins and Rose only smirk at each other. "The Doctor is good with teleports" Estelle and Rose tell him making the Doctor beam as he pulls the sonic out from his jacket pocket. Pressing the button causes Margeret to reappear wearing a smug smile thinking she got away. However that quickly changes when she sees them standing a few feet away from her. Turning around she runs from them again and uses the teleport only to be brought back closer then before when the Doctor uses his sonic again. Trying again to teleport away, the same thing happens leaving her to tiredly run forwards and stop in front of them them to catch her breath. "I could do this all day" the Doctor told her grinning. "This is persecution" Marget manages to gasp out "why can't you leave me alone? What did i ever do to you?". "You tried to kill me and destroy this entire planet" he replies with a sarcastic smile. Margaret falters slightly in her argument "apart from that". The Doctor then takes her arm in hand and half drags her back into city hall with the other four following closely behind him.