Hello 10

(I'm honestly so excited to write David Tenants time as the Doctor. He played it so well and was one of the best Doctor's ever. I hope you are all as excited as me and enjoy all the future chapters).

A few months had passed since Rose had left in the Tardis to save the Doctor and it was now Christmas eve. After she left, Jackie let the twins stay with her and became a mother figure to them. She thought them all about normal life on earth and got them anything they liked to help keep their minds busy. This is what led to Estelle finding out she liked art where as Pyxis liked tinkering with things. Taking them apart to figure out how they work before putting them back together again. He almost gave Jackie a heart attack one morning when she entered the kitchen to find him with pieces of the toaster scattered on the floor around him. Poor Pyxis kept apologizing for weeks afterwards even though she told him it was alright. However this is what led to their first rule: Not allowed to take apart any of Jackie's appliances. So now they take a trip down to some second hand shops sometimes and she lets him pick out one or two items to get and take apart. Pyxis is definitely in his element at those times.

Estelle discovered her passion for art in a different way. The older Tyler woman had taken them on a day trip to an art museum and while Pyxis only showed a small amount of interest, Estelle was in awe of the different kinds of art work. She loved how the artists could express themselves in their work simply by using all sorts of materials and colours. Some of them were so simply done but Estelle could clearly feel their pain, their joy and their sorrow through the image. It took her breath away. Jackie had instantly noticed Estelle's fascination while they roamed round the museum and decided to get her some supplies of her own. Estelle was honestly shocked the next day when she woke up to find a sketch pad, drawing pencils and paint at the end of her bed. However she was also extremely grateful for them. So much so that she didn't even touch the art supplies, she just ran out of her bed and into the sitting room to dive on Jackie with a hug.

This is what she could be found doing at this moment in time. Putting the finishing touches on the painting she was doing of the Doctor. Estelle had got the inspiration for this painting from when he used the Nano genes to turn all the gas masked people back to normal. It was honestly one of her favourite moments and not just because everyone had lived but because the usual hidden sadness in his eyes had disappeared for at least a little while. He smiled for weeks afterwards or as Rose called it 'beaming away like Father Christmas'.

Speaking of Christmas, this would be both the young tots first time celebrating the joyous event

Speaking of Christmas, this would be both the young tots first time celebrating the joyous event. Which is what led to Pyxis' current actions, decorating the tree with Jackie and he seemed to be really enjoying it. A small content smile could be seen resting on his face throughout the whole process.

That is until a familiar sound is heard from outside. Both the twins and Jackie instantly spring into action by running out of the apartment and down the stairs to the street below. Mickey meets them down there and all of there heads begin frantically looking around for the familiar blue box. "Where is it?" Jackie questions mostly herself. "It's the Tardis" Mickey points out the obvious which Pyxis and Estelle can't help but roll their eyes at him. "I know, i know. We heard it. She's alive Mickey, i said so didn't i?" Jackie rambles on in relief and excitement at the thought of seeing her daughter again. Mickey quickly tries to shush her but it doesn't work so he ends up exclaiming "shut up a minute!". All four of them continue to search for the police box until it suddenly appears in the sky. Grins instantly appear on the young time travelers faces but they quickly fall when they need to duck to avoid being hit by the flying Tardis. It hits buildings and nearly causes a van to crash before landing harshly on the ground a few feet away from them.