五┊commiting arson

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛commiting arson! ❜┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋ fiveˊˎ -┊ ┊ ☪⋆┊ ⊹✯ ⋆ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛commiting arson!
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋ fiveˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

┊Contuation  of chapter 4 (Of What happend on Minami and Y/N's Hangout!)And speacial thanks to yoiquu_0133 for helping me in this chapter!<33┊

Minami was standing outside of the cafe of were they were supposed to meet.It's been 15 minutes since she was there and no h/c haired girl was around.Minami sighed'Where is that girl'she thought,until here phone went off.She picked her phone out of her pocket and checks it.

ynsoftie

ynsoftie
Im hereeee,Where are youuu?

She was about to reply until she heard a soft voice calling her name "MINAMIIIIII!!"She looked up and saw Y/n waving at her and speed walking towards her.Y/n speed walk towards Her and immediantly hugged the teen girl."I'm so so sorry i keep you waiting,I forgot to set my alarm!"The h/c wined at her.

Minami just only sighed and hugged back "It's okay Y/n,atleast your already here.Let's go inside"They pulled back from the hug "Okay.LET'S GOOOO!"Y/n took Minami's hand and walked inside the cafe.Y/n then was finding them a seat and found one near the window,They walked over and began to seat infront of each other.

"I'm going to order!What do you want Minami?"The h/c asked her,smiling brightly"Just a Wintermelon milktea and Cinnamon roll,please"Minami smiled at her."Okay!Be right back!"Minami nods as she watched Y/n  walk to the counter.

Minami was busy watching the busy street out of the window until she heard someone phone's went off making her turn around and saw Y/n phone.'Who could that be?'She thought and took Y/n's phone and check it,id it was important or not.

'Oh,its just Mirko-nee-san'Minami pressed the notif and check Y/n's dm's:

Minami's jaw drop when she saw that Y/n has been chatting with the person that she's been with for Hero-Work Studies.'Why would Hawks Messenge Y/n?'Minami was about to press on their conversaation,Until Y/n sat down with their orders.

"Did someone call or text,Minami?"She looked up from the phone"No..Just Mirko-nee-san telling you to be safe or she'll kill me"Y/n  chuckles."Alright Then!We should eat now and after that we're gonna go to your house in the woods?"Y/n said excitedly.

Minami nods and smiled at her excitement,even though Y/n is older than her she can't help but feel happy that she met her when she was still young."So Minami are you and Shoto-Kun dating now?"Y/n asked while sipping into her strawberry milkshake.

Minami then blushed hard when Y/n mentioned the duel-haired boy"W-Wh..I-I".Y/n only giggles at Minami."W-w-well how about you and Hawks?"It was now Y/n's turn to blush.

"E-E-EHHHHHHHHH!"Minami laughs at Y/n."Now tell me O-nee-san,Why You and Hawks are chatting with eachother?"Minami took a sip into her Milktea.Minami only calls Y/n,O-nee-san when she's serious,heck she is even scared when Minami is serious.

"well-"She took her phone from Minami's side and pressed the conversation,she showed Minami.Minami's jaw dropped again."H-he..."

.....

....

...

..

.

"HE IS FLIRTING WITH YOU?!?!"

"Well,Not really?Maybe?IDK?!"Y/n puts her phone away,she knows that Minami will take her pone and message Hawks to stop flirting with her."You don't know?!"Y/n covers Minami's mouth."SHUSH!Your too loud!"Minami then clamn downs and Y/n took her hand off Minami's mouth."Does Mirko-nee-san knows this?"Y/n only shakes her head.

Minami only sighed."I'm gonna commit arson,if you don't tell Mirko-nee-san about this."Y/n only nods 100x."Stop that,You gonna have a headache if you keep doing that"Y/n stops."Okay,BUT LET'S JUST HAVE FUN FOR NOW AND TALK ABOUT THIS LATER!"Minami closes her eyes and sighed."Fine,You have to tell me EVERYTHING later." 

" 

↻|Ehe-Also July 15 is gonna be a BIG update because i'm gonna celebrate my birthday by giving you guys 2 or 3 Updates!(Also Myself and Midoriya(My baby Izu)Share the same birthday!)It's July 14 and 2 am here now in Japan so ye 22hours left to go!(...

↻|Ehe-Also July 15 is gonna be a BIG update because i'm gonna celebrate my birthday by giving you guys 2 or 3 Updates!(Also Myself and Midoriya(My baby Izu)Share the same birthday!)It's July 14 and 2 am here now in Japan so ye 22hours left to go!(If i am right XD)

Also you can guys ask me questions,if you like!<3
,shuki