十五┊bbb,ysf

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛bunny bunny bunny,                            your so funny❜┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋfifteenˊˎ -┊ ┊ ☪⋆- ┊ ⊹✯ ⋆ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛bunny bunny bunny,
                            your so funny
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋfifteenˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆-
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

"So, um... anyways. Wanna eat?" Hawks pulling a picnic basket out the side. Y/n looks at the hero, nodding.

"I'm quite hungry." Y/n said, pouting. Her arms reaches the picnic basket, looking for the food she wants. Her lips still in a pout.

Cute. Hawks thinks, realising he was staring at her, he coughs a little. "I heard you like sweets and don't like spicy foods, I bought your favourites there."

Y/n heard Hawks talk, rummaging inside the picnic basket, taking out the foods one by one. She gasps.

"You bought mochi?!" Looking at the man.

"Told you." Hawks winks at the woman. Quickly widening his eyes, not seeing her quickly hugging him. "Thank you, Thank you." Hawks chuckled, hugging her back.

"Always." Y/n pulls back, putting her attention on the picnic basket again. Putting all the food out. Giving Hawks a plate of chicken.

"Here, eat." Smiling at him. Hawks thanked her, as her smile just widens, munching on a mochi.

This moment, just this moment was on Hawks mind. Seeing her beside him. This was the first time he saw her face to face. Since like what? Weeks? Months? He couldn't keep up of how many days or weeks has been since he saw her entering Mirko's agency. A smile brought onto his lips.

"So tell me about that quirk of yours." Hawks asked munching on a chicken, Y/n flinches, surprised that he remembers that she will tell him her quirk.

Y/n looked at him, with dotted eyes. Tilting her head. "Are you really sure you want to know my q-quirk?" Saying, avoiding his eyes.

She feelembarrassed, embarrassed to show him her quirk. What If he laughs? What if he'll leave her? Those questions swirling in her head.

"Yeah. And maybe I'll tell you about my self a little more." Y/n snaps out of her trance, as she heard that.

Yes! Finally, she'll know more about, Hawks! She always know that the man himself is 'mysterious' of some sort, not a lot of people know about him, really. All they know is that, he's the no. 2 hero, always calling his fans baby birds,and loves chicken!

(Y'all it's canon that Hawks calls his fans Baby Bird--glad to know that those audios(one of my friends do xlistener audios but It's private hehe) I payed for was worth it>^<)

Y/n nodded her head, she stood up after gulping the remains of her mochi. She took a deep breath, looking at Hawks. "You ready?"

Hawks just looked at her curiosity on his face, as he nodded. "Go a head, chicken."

Breath in. Breath out. "Alright, here I go." She closes her eyes, Hawks looking at her munching on his chicken.

As Y/n closed her eyes. F/c smoke appears, or was it sparkles? Like glitters on Hawks eyes, his eyes widen from the scene in front of him. Hawks coughs from the smokes, waving his hand in front of his face.

The smoke slowly beginning to disappear. As Hawks slowly getting up, "Y/n! You there, chicken?" the smoke finally dissappear in front of him.

As he comes closer to where Y/n was. He raised a brow, seeing a bunny in front of him. "Chicken?" He asked out loud. As the bunny squeaks, "Hi!"

Hawks stares at her, amaze that you could turn into a bunny. "You're a bunny!" You squeak again, scratching your bunny nose with your paw.

Told you so hehe ;D

Told you so hehe ;D