十┊burnt bacon

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛burnt bacon❜┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋtenˊˎ -┊ ┊ ☪⋆-┊ ⊹✯ ⋆ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛burnt bacon
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋtenˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆-
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

(THIS CHAPTER IS NOT ABOUT Y/N AND HAWKS NOR TODOROKI AND MINAMI! IT'S ABOUT YUKINE AND-)

Y/n was pacing back and forth in front of Minami and Yuki. Will the two girls have been watching her and muttering 'What if I'm gonna mess up tomorrow?''What if I will keep stuttering?'.Yuki had enough of Y/n's muttering.

"OKAY!Y/N CALM DOWN WILL YOU?"The blonde girl screamed in a gentle tune. Yuki knows that she is nervous about the date. Especially if she's going on a date with the No.2 pro-hero.Y/n stops and looked at Yuki.

"But-" "No, Buts, Y/n."Y/n nods at her. Minami stands up from the couch and walked in front of Y/n.She put a hand on Y/n's shoulder."Y/n-San, Tomorrow you'll be okay, we'll help you."She smiles at the h/c haired girl.

Y/n nods"But will you promise me something?".Minami only tilted her head to the side."Promise me you will confess your feelings to Shoto." And that makes the navy blue-haired girl take off her hands on her and blush madly, causing Yuki to giggle.

"Oh, la la~Nice one Y/n!"Yuki laughs almost falling on the couch."And Yuki you have to tell me who is this "Burnt Daddy" you have been texting."It was now Minami's turn to laugh, causing Yuki to shut up and blush."HAHAHAHA BURNT DADDY? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT!"Minami asked still laughing.

"S-shut up, You two!""Like hell, I didn't know Todoroki's nickname on your phone!"Yuki shouts at Minami." Eh-HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" and they started arguing, Y/n looking at the two, smiling.'They never change, But I wonder what is Minami's nickname on Shoto's Phone?'.Y/n thought, still enjoying the two fightings.

゜゚*☆*゚

The three girls were now chilling in the living room, it was a comfortable silence the only sound that could be heard was the News on the TV, Yuki, and Minami on the phone doing their thing, while Y/n watches the News and reading a book. (I do that sometimes, Don't judge me!=>=)

Well not until Yuki breaks the silence "Y/n-San, I'm gonna be coming home late this evening."Y/n raised a brow." Why?"."I'm going out, so please don't wait for me"Yuki smiles at Y/n.

Making Minami's face turn into a "That's Suspicious" Look."You're going out by yourself or- going out with someone?"Minami closes her phone and raises a brow then smirks."I'm going out with someo-WAIT NO! I-I'm going out by myself! Y-yeah!"Yuki nervously replied at her.

"Oh, Really?~," Y/n said with a teasing voice."YES! And stop teasing before I burn-"Yuki was interrupted by her phone vibrating, which makes the two look at Yuki, smirking"Who is that, Yuki?~"Y/n asked.

Yuki looked at her phone, blushing and making the two look at each other, they looked back at Yuki.