十四┊beautiful

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛beautiful❜┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋfourteenˊˎ -┊ ┊ ☪⋆-┊ ⊹ ✯ ⋆ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛beautiful
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋfourteenˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆-
┊ ⊹
 ✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

"Open your eyes, chicken."

Y/n hears Hawks tell her to open her eyes, opening her eyes. Her eyes widens at the sight in front of her. A sight that some people with quirks, people who can fly like birds that can see this, a beautiful sunset, a ray of red, orange hues the sky. Her mouth agape as a soft 'Wow' comes out her mouth.

"Yeah, Wow. Beautiful right." Hawks chuckled at the reaction of the girl. He looks back at the sight, he was holding her bridal style, he did take note to give Y/n a glasses, so that she wouldn't hurt her eyes through the wind.

But the girl was busy closing her eyes at some point, but now she was mesmerised at the sight in front of them.

"Is this always you see up here?" Y/n asked Hawks, slightly tightening her hold on his shoulders, as if she was scared that he will let go of her in the air, he wouldn't. Who he?

Hawks looks at the woman that he's carrying, as he hums. "Yeah, most of the time. You should see what it's like up here too when it's night." He looks back up to where he is going.

Y/n looks at him, and smile a little. Snuggling at the winged pro hero's chest. Sighing, "I would like that, but... My quirk doesn't really work up here." Giggling a little.

"Hm? Why?" Hawks raised a brow, not that she could see him doing that, she was busy squishing her face in his chest!

"I...I will tell you, when we land on where we're going." a soft giggle comes out her mouth. Hawks chuckled. "Well I won't wait long since we're here."

Y/n looks up from his chest, looking forward she sees that one on top of a building was make shift pillow fort, the fairy lights lightning the dark rooftop.

Hawks lands gently on the roof top, he gently puts Y/n on her feet, holding her waist. Looking at the woman, smiling a little.

"Y-You did t-this?" Y/n asked as she walked slowly, looking around the make shift pillow fort. Hawks scratches the back of his neck a little.

"Well... Yeah. I know it's not a lot. Since I know you like cute stuff and all." Hawks muttered. Y/n looks back at Hawks, dumbfounded that she found Hawks mumbling to himself, scratching his neck.

"Is it too much?"

"Hawks."

"I mean, I think is not too much."

"Hawks."

"Since I wanted you to take you out to fly to another country or something-"

"Hawks!"

Hawks stopped muttering and looked at the woman. A pink dust on his face. As he chuckled lightly.

"Yes?" Y/n sighing, walking closer to Hawks, cupping his face on her hands.

"It's beautiful, thank you." Smiling at him, a small pink dust forming on her face as well.

"O-oh.. You're very much welcome."

Y/n chuckled, taking a hold of his hand, leading him to the pillow fort, letting go of his arms as she sits in one of the pillows. Patting the pillow beside her.

"Sit."

Hawks obeying. Walking towards her and sitting beside her. Taking off his coat, laying it beside him.

As he looked at the woman beside him smiling like an idiot after the two realising it. They looked away, the winged pro hero clearing his throat, as for Y/n she was fanning her face hoping her red face would go away. This night was gonna be a long night for the two of them.

 This night was gonna be a long night for the two of them

(Just gonna post this a leave for a month bye-🚪🏃‍♀️(I'M KIDDING PLS DON'T HATE ME TwT I've been busy lately sooo yeah🤧))