八┊U.A girls and TodoMinami

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛U

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛U.A girls and TodoMinami!
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋeight ˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆-
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

"What are we doing here?" Minami looks at Y/n."Like I told you!We are here because I need help from the girls!"She said happily.Minami frowns at the girl,Yukine only just giggles at the two.

"Don't tell me you're nervous Minami" Yuki giggles."M-me?Nervous?W-Why you say s-so?"Minami nervously chuckles. "Uh-huh,Because Tododoki is here" Yuki smirks.

Minami blushes "S-Shut up Yuki!"." Awwww Minami,Are you shy because of Todo-"Yuki didn't finish her sentence once they heard a voice shouting Y/n and Minami's name.

"Mayoi-Chan!!" "Y/n-San!!". The three looked where was the voice comming from.Then they saw Uraraka,Momo, Mina and Jirou walking and waving to them.

Once they reach them they immediately hugged Minami and Y/n,'Wow I feel I don't belong here'Yuki thought that but then." Hey Yuki."

"Oh hey Jirou!." Uraraka and Mina let go of the two girls."I'm glad you three can make it!"Uraraka smiles."Who said we wouldn't! "Y/n smiles back at her.

゜゚*☆*゚Time skip

They are now sitting at the living room of Class 1-A dorms.Y/n was sitting in the middle of Uraraka and Mina.Minami and Yuki sitting beside each other.

Minami was drinking tea that Momo made for them,until Yukine saw a duel-haired boy comes in with the broccoli like haired boy talking to eachother ,Yuki nudges Minami,

"Minami~Look who's here~"Minami looks at were Yuki was looking and there he was her crush shining like a handsome prince talking to his friend,Minami choked at her tea.

"OH MY GOD MINAMI ARE YOU OKAY?!"Yuki worriedly pats Minami's back.The duel-haired boy notice it,he excuses himself and walks towards Minami.

"Are you okay,Mayoi?" He asked handing her a napkin"I-im Fine"She glares at Yuki,Yuki just winked at her.

Meanwhile Uraraka and Mina has been bugging Y/n to spill the Tea that has been going on with the winged pro-hero and her."Y/n-San!Please tell us!"Mina shakes Y/n's shoulders.

"Just please Y/n-San!We just want to know How!" Uraraka pleased her."Okay!Okay!I'll tell you two,But Mina can you please stop shaking me?"Y/n Ask politely. Mina just nods.

She then tell them the whole story how the winged pro-hero asked her out and being the nice being she is,she said Yes.Well ofcouse Y/n has a crush on the pro-hero since she saw him on TV.

Yes,It was a "Celebrity Crush" at first but when they started chatting eachother(More like Hawks fliirting with Y/n)it became official to finally call her self crushing on the pro-hero.

"I can't belive that Hawks has the deeds to you,Y/n-San!"Mina smirked at the h/c haired girl."I know right!I really didn't belive it at all when you told us in our groupchat!"Uraraka said,"And i really need your help girls."Y/n looked at Mina."Like i told you girls,I need help to dress up for this Sunday!"Mina and Uraraka looks at eachother then put their hands on Y/n's shoulders.

"We!You've come to the right place to ask help!"Uraraka nods to what Mina said."But,Why us and not Mayoi-Chan or Yuki-Chan?"Uraraka asked Y/n."Well i don't want them to go crazy on me,Because you know their styles..I have no choice but to come to you girls."Y/n softly smiles at them.

"Well,What are we waiting for?LET'S GO SHOPPING!"Mina yells,that makes her classmates turn their heads towards her."Your going shopping Mina?Can i come?"Hakagure asked."Me too!Kero!"Asui then ask her,then all the girls asked Mina if they could come.

"If only Y/n-San say yes!"Mina looked at Y/n."Well ofcouse!The more,The merrier!"Y/n claps her hand and give them a closed eyed smile.'So Cute!'The girls thought."How about Yukine and Minami?"she looked at her two friends.

"I'll go!Because Minami should stay here!"Yuki stands up and smirked at Minami."W-What!?Why?!"Minami raised her brow.Yuki leans in Minami's ear."Just because,I want you and Tododoki over there to be close,until you both give me nice beautiful niece's to play with in the future!"Yuki whispers at Minami,The poor teen was blushing so hard.

"Uhhh-Yuki i think you broke her"Momo said worriedly."She'll be fine!Now let's goooo!"Yuki Pulls them together and walking towards the door."We'll be back till it's 7pm!"Yuki shouts."BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!"Iida shouts back at them,The girls only giggled.

"BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!"Iida shouts back at them,The girls only giggled