十三┊balcony

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚゜゚*☆*゚ *☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛balcony ❜┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋthirteenˊˎ -┊ ┊ ☪⋆-┊ ⊹ ✯ ⋆ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊❛balcony
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫- ˏˋthirteenˊˎ -
┊ ┊ ☪⋆-
┊ ⊹
 ✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

It was now 3:30pm in the afternoon making that only 2 and a half hours till Hawks picks her up and now she's alone. In her own shared apartment.

Well let's just say Minami has gone out with Todoroki. Again. It's no wonder that Todoroki and Minami hasn't have their courage to confess to eachother already!

Everyone, including the teachers that sees that Todoroki and Minami has been shot by cupid's arrow already, even though they go to different school. Anyway let's just go back to Y/n shall we?

Phasing back in Fort in her room, looking at her clothes that she already picked out and shoes to wear. 'WAHHHHH Minami-Chan why did you have to go?!'

Y/n's sighs. She knows well that this is her chance to confess to Hawks, since she already knows that he has a lot of fans.

Picking up her pink towel and walking to the bathroom, even though she has already showered hours ago but showering twice would hurt, right?

Entering the shower, doing her thing, putting on her favourite sakura shampoo (I'm telling you that sakura shampoo smells heavenly to the nose:D) on her hair and cleaning her self up with soap.

Once she's done, exiting the shower and getting her pink towel drying her self up.

Walking in her room. 'Should I put on make-up?' pouting putting her index finger on her chin. 'I guess a little bit of make-up wouldn't hurt.' She smiles to her self.

Putting on her clothes, and sitting down on her vanity. She picks up brush, combing her hair until its neat and tying it up in a neat hairstyle. (you guys choose or imagine hehe)

Once she's done, she opens up a drawer pulling up a box and opening it with full of her jewellery that was given by the U.A girls, Rumi, Minami and Yuki.

She picks up a jewellery that will match her outfit. Closing the jewellery boy and putting it back to it's place.

'Now I'm just gonna go for a simple yet pretty make-up.' Now she's done putting a simple yet pretty make-up.

Grabbing her bag that matches her outfit, then grabbing her phone, wallet, keys, ect. And putting it in the bag.

Opening her phone, she checks the time 4:48.' Only 12 minutes until Hawks is here.' blushing to her self.

Sitting in the couch in the living room, waiting for Hawks text, think what will she do for the mean time.

'Hmmmm, should I text the girls?' She thought, As she heard someone knocking on her balcony door.