CXI: Final

"I'm glad to see you're back to your old self." Alex said to Christian as it was the last day of their trial and they were taking a break
"I didn't think you'd be strong enough to actually come but also not kill the motherfucka."

Christian grinned, "It's a struggle for sure and a part of me wants to go over there and rip his throat out but that will result in Bella ripping my damn throat out, but in the end the main thing is the business."

"I'm proud of you, it's not easy at all but you're doing a great job and you're family is proud of you too." Alex said as he patted Christian on the back

"Thank you, so when will you be getting the family back together? I'm sure Rebecca would be thrilled."

"Rebecca and I think the best thing for us is to continue co-parenting and find happiness for ourselves."

"So that means you're done with the casual sex?"

"Yes, we've actually haven't had sex in about two months but I told her that I'm always available if she ever needs me."

"Even if you have someone else? She calls you in the middle of the night and says she wants to get dicked down and you're gonna leave your girl to go with the ex?"

"I truly doubt I'll find a meaningful relationship again but if that were the case depending on how bad she's feenin for dick I may send someone over." He said as Christian laughed

"You've truly created one hell of a life for yourself. And I believe that if you one day desire to have a relationship again then it will happen."

"A meaningful one, someone that I can truly love and honor the right way. I did have love for Rebecca but it wasn't the right love. I knew I was an asshole to her and she loved me anyway for it, we just wasn't right for each other in the end and that's okay, we both need to find someone that will truly love us the way we should be loved."

"Well listen to you, being alone finally has taught you some sense."

"Actually I'm not alone at the moment."

"Oh, so you've found a replacement?" Christian asked with a smile

"For the moment."

"So where did you meet this one?"

"Do you remember a few weeks back I took that trip to Sicily, I met her then."

"An Italian, ooh la la you're getting in touch with your roots." Christian teased as Alex shook his head

"I find it a mere infatuation, she's a beautiful woman and we seem to have a lot in common, plus we both speak the same language so it makes it all the more interesting."

"You plan on having a future with her?"

"Nope, grandma wouldn't approve of her."

"How come?" Christian asked as Alex scoffed

"You know how she is, if she's not a good wholesome woman then it's an automatic no."

Christian grinned, "True, but I wonder if grandma is also aware that her oldest grandson is nothing more than a horny manipulative devil."

"Oh please I'm an angel, I can never do anything wrong."

"Yeah okay, tell that to someone who doesn't know you."

"But seriously I couldn't bring her around, the first thing that will happen is dad is gonna give me the look, which means you're still fuckin' around aren't you, next mom won't say anything at all but I know the whole time she'll be judging.
Bella won't hold back and just outwardly say why did you bring this woman into our home, you'll be laughing the entire time and grandma will later pull me to the side and say, dear you know I love you and I respect your decisions but that woman is not right for you, she's only good for spreading her legs open and not giving anything of substance in return, you need a woman you can trust and is respectable."