21. Done

-Theo-

-Theo-

The rest of the week was pretty much the same for me. I didn't eat, and I barely slept. The only times I managed to get some rest was when I passed out from the pain and exhaustion. My dad tried to start a conversation with me every time our paths crossed, but I didn't feel comfortable around him, even though he had been sober since I got back from the hospital. Whenever he asked a question, I answered shortly, but I always left before he could continue talking.

I saw Deon at school a couple of times, and I tried to approach him once, but apparently he was ignoring me even harder than I was ignoring my father. He treated me like air every time we were in the same room, so I didn't try again. After all, I wanted him to stay away from me.

Sean and his buddies noticed soon that Deon and I weren't friends anymore. I had to use all my tricks to avoid them, so I spent every break between classes in my hiding places. I even skipped a few periods so I wouldn't run into them. I knew I was going to get expelled soon if I kept doing that, but I didn't care anymore.

And Beau... He had apologized for trying to push me to have sex with him. He was still acting like he didn't even see me when someone was around, but when we were left alone, we always ended up making out. Every time his hands wandered into places where I didn't feel comfortable, and every time I asked him to stop before he could go too far.

I could tell he was getting more and more impatient. He kept telling me he didn't want to do anything against my will, and that he was just trying to make me get used to his touch; to make me ready for him. He always had a smile on his face when he talked about it.

Whenever he was like that, I couldn't look him in the eyes. I could barely even keep my eyes open when his hands raided my body. I didn't like the way he looked at me, so it was better not to look at him at all when he was like that. He kept speaking with kind and reassuring words, but I saw in his eyes that he wanted more, and he wanted it soon.

Friday evening came around, and I found myself lying on Beau's bed. Beau was hovering over me, pinning my hands above my head while his free hand dove under my T-shirt. I kept my eyes shut and tried my hardest to relax under him. I knew he expected me to be ready for him, and I wanted to please him. I'd decided it was time for him to get what he wanted. I was afraid that if I didn't let him do it, he would leave me soon, and I couldn't take that. I didn't want to be left completely alone ever again.

"You're not stopping me," Beau chuckled and let his hand slide inside my pants to squeeze my butt. "Does that mean you're finally ready?"

I looked at him and nodded. Beau gave me a wide smile, and his eyes flickered with something I didn't like. I closed my eyes again and bit my teeth together, hoping he would hurry up and get it over with.

They called him a player. I'd seen him date countless girls, and I knew he wasn't into relationships. When he got what he wanted, he tossed the girls aside if they weren't worth having around. I hoped I was worth something to him.