23. His Secret

-Theo-

-Theo-

The rest of the day was pure hell for me. The other students looked at me with evil smirks on their faces wherever I went. I wondered how many of them had texted me, or left notes in my locker. They all kept smiling at me like they knew something I didn't, which made me feel really uncomfortable and insecure. I just kept waiting for something bad to happen.

But when nothing else happened, I thought people were getting tired of me. I really believed they'd had enough fun humiliating me, but I was horribly wrong.

When the bell rang after the last period, I was the last person to step out of the classroom. I heard laughing and snickering all around me as I stepped into the hallway. I lifted my eyes from the floor and felt my soul freezing all over.

Everywhere I looked, I saw huge posters of me, taken from the yearbook. It wasn't just my face on them: there were pictures of male organs around the edges and a text saying, 'For good times, call me', with my phone number under it. The students in the hallway started pointing at me, laughing without even trying to hide how much they hated me. I'd never felt so humiliated in my entire life, and I had nowhere to hide from them.

"I bet he gives crappy blow jobs..." someone said without bothering to lower his voice.

"Who wants to fuck him, anyway? I bet he has diseases..."

"Look, look! He's going to cry!" someone laughed.

"Boohoo, little crybaby... Why don't you go cry to your mommy!"

"He has no mom, she killed herself to get away from him!"

They all kept laughing at me. My cheeks were already wet from tears as I turned to run towards the closest exit. There were posters everywhere. Every time I turned around a corner, I saw more pictures of me, and I could hear students making mean jokes about them. Some of them yelled mean slurs at me when I ran past them.

I could hardly see where I was going with all the tears blurring my vision. I somehow managed to turn to the right hallway that led to the main entrance, but before I could get to it, Sean, Glen and Drake appeared right in front of me out of nowhere. I stopped to a halt a few feet away from them, knowing my hell was far from over.

"Look, it's our little slut!" Sean smirked and people laughed.

I almost started to panic. I didn't see a single teacher anywhere, so I was left completely alone and defenseless. I wanted to get out and far away from every single one of them. I'd never come back to that place.

"Please, leave me alone," I sniffed, but they laughed harder.

"How about no?" Sean chuckled, and he was about to come closer, but for some reason his smile vanished and he stopped.

Suddenly, I was surrounded by the scent of leather and cigarettes.

"How about yes?"

Before I or anyone else could do anything, I felt a heavy hand coming down on my shoulders, pulling me close against a strong body while the entire hallway fell silent.