Chapter One

ShinKami
*no warnings*
______________________________________
THIRD PERSON
Kaminari looks up from his notebook and looks across the classroom. when his eyes meet Shinsou's he blushes dark and looks away, his eyes darting back down to his notebook. "Sensei, your child is making eyes at Kaminari again-" Mina says, looking over at Kaminari.
'I hate you' he mouths.

Aizawa sighs. "Shinsou... pay attention to class or I will make Kaminari put a paper bag over his head.." He says, before going back to his lesson.
After class, Kaminari walks out of class and to his dorm. "Wait- Kaminari!!" Shinsou calls. Kaminari pauses and turns around, holding his books to his chest. "Yeah?" He says, looking at the purple haired male."Sorry about earlier. I had no clue Mina would do that.. I just just admiring your beauty" Shinsou says, brushing a lock of Kaminari's blonde hair out of his face. Kaminari's cheeks flush pink as his eyes dart away from Shinsous gaze. "I-I uh...I gotta get back to my dorm to study!!!" He says, running off. Shinsou tugs at the collar of his shirt. "Well that was odd.." he mumbles, walking to his dorm.

Kaminari's POV
I toss my books onto my desk before falling back onto my bed, letting out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I look up at my ceiling for a few moments in silence before getting up to change. I change into my pair of fluffy pikachu pajama pants and pull on a Pride tee-shirt. I sit at my desk and begin on my homework.
An hour passed by and let out an irritated sigh and get up. I grab my phone and walk out of my room, down the hall to Shinsou's room. I knock on his empty door. (Most of us students had our own decor on our doors, I personally had my Pan flag hanging up) I hear shuffling from the inside of the room before the door opens. "What is it---" he pauses when he looks up and sees me. "Oh, its you. I thought it was Mina or Sero trying to get me to do something stupid again.." he says. He steps aside and opens the door wider, allowing me to walk in. I run my fingers through my hair and look up at him. "Um so.." I say, before he cuts me off with a peircing gaze. "Kaminari... what's been up latley?? Since Bakugou said something about us dating last week, you've kinda kept your distance from me... what's going on... are you embarrassed of me???" He asks, I could hear the hurt in his voice. "What?! No!! It's just that... I dont know, he just got under my skin, that's all.." I say, rubbing my arm and looking down at the ground. I hear Shinsou sigh. "You shouldn't let him bother you..." he says, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You think I dont try?!Its harder than you think, Shinsou!!! I didnt get my quirk until middle school, and people still bullied me!!" I say.

Shinsou's POV
I look up at Kaminari, whom now has tears rolling down his face. I reach a hand out for his, but he jerks his hand away. I can sense a panic attack of his about to happen, so I rush to get Sensei. Aizawa comes rushing in, and I help Kaminari sit down onto the bed, gently caressing his face. "Shhh...shhh...your okay...." I say. I grab one of his fidgets I keep in here just for emergencies (I grabbed a marble mesh fidget) "Kami, take this and try to calm down. Aizawa sensei will be here with you, i have to go to Recovery Girl to get your meds... okay??" I say to him. He sobs and nods, shaking and trembling. I rush to Recovery Girl. Once I have his meds, I rush back to my room, where Kaminari is bawling his eyes out in Sensei's arms, as Sensei gently runs his back and tries to calm him. "I've got the medicine sensei!" I says, handing it to him. He reads the bottle before shaking out 2 pills and handing them to Kaminari with a bottle of water. I watch Kaminari take his meds and sit beside him and hold him close. I feel him slowly calm down, until he is just shaking slightly. "There you go..." I say soothingly. "You think your gonna be okay now??" Aizawa asks him. I watch as Kaminari nods, and Aizawa nods. "I will always be here for you, Kaminari... dont you ever worry..." I say, before kissing him gently...