Chapter Three

Endhawks
Third person
Keigo sighs as he walks back to Enji's apartment,the tips of his wings dragging on the ground behind him. He grabs his keys and fumbles around for a moment before grabbing the correct one and unlocking the door, walking into the neat apartment.

"Keigo? Is that you?" Enji says from their bedroom.

"Yeah..." Keigo says, exhausted as he kicks off his boots beside the door. He walks into his and Enjis room where Enji was just fresh out of the shower. Keigo groans and falls face first into the bed.

"Hard night, huh?" The red head asks. Keigo mumbles something into the bed. "I'm assuming that means yes." Enji says, pulling clothes out of the dresser.

"Yeah.." keigo says, sitting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "As I was on the way home earlier, they call me and tell me I need to come back in for 2 more hours..." he says, rubbing a hand over his face before shrugging out of his coat. Enji looks at him before starting to get dressed.

"Are you to tired to go shower and go get KFC?" Enji asks Keigo, watching his reaction. Keigo perks up, and his wings are suddenly not as droopy.

"I'm always up for KFC!!" He says, walking into the bathroom to shower.

Later that night, Keigo is practically laying ontop of Enji as he was fast asleep. Enji however, was still laying awake. He was worried about Keigo, he's worked 20 extra hours this week,
and he fell asleep on the way to KFC, and hardly ate any of his chicken. He reaches over and grabs his phone and sends off a quick email and turning off all their alarms before putting his phone back and wrapping his arms tightly around Keigo before drifting off to sleep.

The next day when Keigo wakes up, he looks over at the clock to see what time it was '11:33 am'. He sits up quickly and shakes Enji awake. "Enji!! Wake up!! We're super late for work!!" He says, getting up and rushing around the room.

"Settle down Keigo. I emailed the agency last night, neither of us are working this week." Enji says, sitting up. Keigo looks at him and let's out a breath of relief, before glaring at Enji.

"Well why the he// didnt you tell me?" He says, looking like an adorable angry little birb.

"Cause you were fast asleep and I didnt want to wake you. And I did it because your overworking yourself, and I need to take care of you. You need to give yourself a self care day. Or in this situation, a self care week." Enji says as Keigo layed back in bed, resting his head on Enjis chest. The red head gently caresses Keigos hair and the side of his face.

"Well in that case, can we go to the mall?" Keigo says, looking up at Enji. Enji smiles.

"Of course, just go ahead and get dressed" he says as Keigo sits up quickly. Enji leans over and kisses him before he rushes off.

They walk through the mall, getting stopped by fangirls in almost every other store, but they dont mind. They walk out of Abercrombie & Fitch, holding hands, and each holding 3 bags, all from various stores, and walk to Hot Topic. Their looking at the funko pop figurines when a group of fangirls rush over for pictures and to ask questions. "Are you two dating?!" One of the girls asks.

"We are" keigo says, smiling. The squeal the girls let out, was so loud, everyone in the mall could have heard them.

"Can you guys kiss?!?!" One girl asks. Keigo smiles turns to Enji.

"Can we~?" He says with a toothy smile.

"We may~" enji says, gently grabbing Keigos face, leaning down to kiss him deeply.