Chapter Seven

Shigadabi
Third person
Shigaraki looks across the room and sees Dabi and blushes as he watches him remove his blood stained shirt. Dabi glances over and catches Tomura staring. "Heh~ Someones staring~" he says, turning to face Shigaraki. He gasps and looks away.

"A-am not!!" He says loudly, placing father over his face and crossing his arms. Dabi just smirks and walks over, plopping down beside him. He pulls Shigaraki into his lap. Shigaraki gasps yet again. "D-dabi!!" He fusses at Dabi.

"Yea?" Dabi asks, smirking against Shigaraki's skin. "You should take that hand off your face. Makes it hard for me to admire your beauty~" Dabi says, running his fingers through Shigaraki's hair.

"Yea, and?" Shigaraki say back.

"Also makes it hard for me to kiss you~" he smirks. Shigaraki squeaks and removes father from his face before turning to look at Dabi.

"Yes??" Dabi says with a coy smile. Shigaraki leans in and presses his lips against Dabis.

"GuYs iM rIgHt hErE" Kurogiri says from beside them on the couch.

"You dont have to look, you know" Dabi says, kissing Shigaraki again, digging his hand into his hair. Shigaraki let's out a squeak of surprise.

Time skip brought to you by a uncomfortable Kurogiri :D

Dabi walks out of Shigaraki's room quietly, his jacket on only one arm, and his belt undone. (( 😏 )) He starts to fix his belt when he hears Toga. "Hai!!!" Dabi lets out a demon screech of surprise.

"What the he// Toga!!!!" He says loudly. "Were you just freaking waiting for me??" He says, fixing his stuff.

"No, just heard you and Shigaraki 'wrestling' and guarded the door." She says with a sly smirk. Dabi just sighs when he hears glass shattering come from Shiggys room followed by a scream.

"Dabi!!!!" Shigaraki yells. Dabi rushes into his room, to find Shigaraki in a pile of glass in the bathroom, his body cut up and bleeding

"What happened?!" He says kneeling beside him.

"I-I was t-teying to get into the shower a-and I f-fell into the g-glass!!" He crys.

"Shhh....shh... your okay baby... shhh..." Dabi says, carefully picking Shigaraki up and carrying him to his bed and laying him down. "Toga!! Get the first aid kit" Dabi yells loudly, keeping his hand pressed against a bad gash in Shigarakis side.

"O-ow ow ow-" Shigaraki whimpers in pain.

"I know baby... I know it hurts... I think in have to stitch this up baby... its gonna hurt a little more..." he says to him. He sees Shigarakis bottom lip quiver. Toga hands Dabi the first aid kit. He opens it and grabs a stack of gauze and presses it to the gash. "Toga, hold this here for me.." Dabi says as toga takes over holding the gauze. Dabi grabs the needle and fishing wire and threads the needle. "Okay, remove it." He says to Toga. Once she moves it, and looks at Shiggy. "Just breath for me, okay?" He says gently to him as he starts to stitch up the gash. Once the stitching is done, he starts to clean his other wounds with alchohol. He hears Shigaraki hiss in pain.

"I-it Burns!!" He whimpers.

"I know it does... but I have to clean it..." he says, giving Shigaraki a kiss. "But your doing so good for me.." he says.

Once Shigarakis wounds are cleaned and wrapped in bandages, Dabi helps him into some comfy clothes and one of his hoodies. He lays down in bed with him and pulls him to his chest. Shigaraki rests his head on Dabis chest and let's out a sigh, and closes his eyes "it's okay baby... your safe now..."