Chapter 14

This story was requested by bee_sauce

This chapter contains a polycule between midoriya, denki, shinsou and todoroki (Shinkamitododeku)

Third person
Midoriya just simply breaths and Kaminari is obsessing over this young man. "Oh my god, Midoriya.. I love you so much.. Your so f*cking hot-" he says, batting his lashes at Midoriya, grabbing Midoriya's scarred hand and giving it a light kiss. Midoriya blushes dark and pulls his notebook up to cover his face.

"T-thank you K-kami.." He stutters. "Y-you're amazing too" he says. Kaminari chuckles.

"I love embarrassing you~~~" he says, blowing him a kiss. "Hey.. Do you know when Shinsou and Todoroki are supposed to be getting here? " he asks.

"Kaminari.. We got here 10 minutes earlier than we were supposed to, calm your gay ass down.. " Midoriya says, copying down more notes.

"ExCuSe mE, BuT iM bIsExUaL" kaminari protests loudly as the rest of the coffee shop turns to look at him. He chuckles nervously. "Sorry about that guys.. " he says.

"Oh look, the others are here" Midoriya says, pointing his pencil at the two others walking outside up to the door. He starts t9 put his materials back in his bag as Shinsou holds open the door for Todoroki. The candy cane colored male smiles. Both of their cheeks were flushed pink from the cold.  They walk in, and over to the table Midoriya and Kaminari were sitting at. Todoroki and Shinsou give each of them a hello kiss.

"Took you guys long enough!!!" Kaminari says.

"Wow, so that's what u get for giving you a kiss, I see how it is" Shinsou jokes, taking a seat at the table, Todoroki doing the same.

"Mr.Brainwash was whining about the cold the entire way up here." Todoroki says, blowing warm air into his hands and rubbing them together  to get warmth back into them.

"Hey!! That's because it's cold outside!! " he says, as the waiter takes their orders.

"I'll take a caramel macchiato, and add extra caramel please l  oh and if you could add a shot of vodka, that would be great" Kaminari says, joking about the vodka part, when Shinso gives him a look. Kaminari throws his hands up and leans back defensively in his chair. "Whaaaat?! I'm just kidding!! " he chuckles. Shinsou sighs and shakes his head.

"I love you, Kaminari, but you can be chaotic sometimes" Midoriya says.

"Oh yea? Prove you love me" he says, crossing his arms and leaning down with a smirk. Midoriya leans over and deeply kisses Kaminari. Kaminari let's out a soft showed mumble and melts into the kiss. As the two suck face, Todoroki and Shinsou look at each other's and just shrug, leaning over and locking lips, wrapping each other in a warm embrace.

The 4 finally part when they hear their drinks being set down. He all chuckle nervously and grab their to-go cups and getting up to walk out. Midoriya grabs Shinsou's hand, and Kaminari holding Todoroki's left hand. Todoroki holds open the door for Denki, saying "Lady's first~" he says with a smirk.

"B!txh I'm a mAn" he shrieks, his voice cracking on 'man', but walking out the door anyways, before grabbing into Todoroki and kissing him softly.

Shinsou smiles and holds the door for Midoriya. "Ladies first~~" he smirks.

"Hell yea!!!  A mother f*cking queen!!" He says, stroking through the door.

"Watch yo profanity" Kaminari says, mimicking the vine. Midoriya smiles and leans over to peck each of them on the mouth.

"I love you guys so much~"

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Ngl, I think I portrayed Kaminari perfectly... Tell me what you think...

But this is the fastest I've written a story... I think. Lol.

Have a great day, my gay little beans. I-i mean GREAT *nervous laugh*
(If I offended anyone with a joke, tell me please 🙏)

~Link/Ember~