Chapter eight

Shigadabi

This story includes age regression, dont read if you dont like it.

*warning, panic attacks*

Shigaraki's POV
I was sitting in my room. I was so happy because I finally found someone who loves me for, well, me! He didnt try to change me or force me to be quiet. But suddenly I had a horrible flashback. I whimper and hold my head in my hands, squeezing my eyes shut tightly. "P-pwease! I-I sowwy!!" ((Please, I'm sorry))

Dabi's POV
I hear soft noises coming from Shigaraki's room. Not those noises, but the sounds of him having a panic attack. I knock on the door and see Shigaraki in the corner of his room, sucking on a black pacifier and holding on tightly to his stuffed dog.

"Oh honey..." I say softly, walking over to him and crouching in front of him, slowly reaching out for him. He let's out a loud whimper and flinches away from me hard, trying to scoot back even more. My face softens. He must have had a bad flashback... "hey.. hey.. it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise. It's me, Dabi. When i have i ever hurt you." He sniffles and crawls closer to me, before I can finally pick him up. "Hey honey. Can you tell me how old you are?" I say softly. He holds up 2 fingers.

I look in his bottom drawer and find his little stuff. I pull out a pull up and a onesie. "Can I help you change into this baby boy?" I ask him softly. He nods and stands up. I gently grab his stuffie. "I need you to set this down for a minute, okay baby?" He nods and let's me take it and set it down.

Once he is changed and all warm and snuggly in his onsie, I carefully pick him up. "Do you want some milk baby boy?" I ask, gently placing him on my hip. He nods quickly, sucking on his paci. I smile and carry him to the kitchen and set him on the counter. I pour some milk into a sippy cup and add a dash of vanilla to it before placing the lid on the cup and handing it to him. He grabs it carefully with both hands. I take his Paci out of his mouth and set it on the counter.

"Down, down" he says politely. I smile and help him down. I watch him waddle quickly into the living room and sit on the couch. I follow him and sit beside him. He drinks his milk and points at the tv.

I smile and grab the remote and turn on the tv and put on a Disney movie for him, and set him in my lap. He snuggles into me and grabs his stuffie and sets it in his lap. I smile and rub his tummy he listen to his soft giggles.

"Are you feeling better baby?" I ask him after the movie. He smiles happily.

"Yesh!! Mi fweeling bwetter, fwank shu dada!!!!!" He giggles. ((Yes!! I feeling better, thank you dada))

I smile at him and kiss the tip of his nose. "Dada love you, baby boy~"
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡