Chapter Five

BakuDeku
This is going to be a kemonomimi AU. They can shift to the one animal they are. I will list below the main charecters and their animal.

Deku-Bunny
Bakugou-wolf
Kirishima-fox
Aizawa-cat

Deku's POV
In this world. . . Prey and predator aren't supposed to be together.. let alone mate.... but me and Kacchan broke the rules... We were in love... and we wouldn't let the rules stop us.. we didnt hide it, we let our love show.. but there we people who hated us for it...

3rd person
Midoriya shook as Kirishima towers over him. His ears were flat down, and his nose was twitching in fear, as Kirishima let's out a low growl, baring his sharp teeth at him. Midoriya stamps his paw in panic. Bakugou senses Midoriya is in danger and shifts as he follows Midoriya's scent. When he finds him cornered by Kirishima, he growls and bites down hard on Kirishimas bushy tail, yanking him back. Kirishima let's out a loud Yelp of pain as Bakugou shifts back. "F*** off kirishima!!! Dont make me fight you!!" He growls, showing off his claws. Kirishima let's out a low growl but surrenders and slinks off, his tail swishing behind him. Bakugou  rushes over to Midoriya who is whimpering in fear. "Hey.. hey.. Deku, look at me. . Its okay.." he says, gently holding Midoriya. Midoriyas nose twitches as he whimpers and pushes his face into Bakugous shirt.

"H-he was about to a-attack!!" He whimpers, grabbing at bakugous shirt.

"Shh... I know he was... but I've got you now...shhh...." he says, trying to soothe him. He gently Pets his bunny ears. Deku slowly calms down and leans his head against Bakugous chest, breathing softly.

"Come one guy's, get back to your dorms before Kirishima comes back ..." Aizawa says.

"S-sensei?! Y-you saw?!" Midoriya says in shock. Aizawa gives a small nod.

"I was stuck in that tree... got locked out and had to shift and climb up the tree but I got stuck. " he says ((doesn't make sense, but just go with it))
Midoriya just nods.

"Is kirishima going to get in trouble?" Bakugou says, stillholding Midoriya close.

"He will. We do not tolerate that type of behavior in this school." He says. "Get back to your dorm.." he says before turning away and walking off.

Midoriya shifts into a bunny and hops alongside bakugou as they walk down to his dorm room. "Oi, deku" Bakugou says. Midoriya looks up and squeaks in reply. "Do you want to call for takeout tonight? Spin twice for yes" Bakugou says. Midoriya looks excited and spins around twice. Bakugou smiles and gently picks him up and scratches behind his ear. Midoriya makes a bunny smile and flops in Bakugous hands.

30 minutes later

Midoriya munches on a meatless slice of pizza, wearing on of Bakugous hoodies as they watch a movie on the tv. "Deku.." Bakugou says.

"Mm??" Midoriya says, his mouth full as he turns to look at Bakugou.

"I love you, my little bunny~" Bakugou says, gently scratching behind Midoriyas ear. Midoriya smiles.

"I love you too, Kacchan"